Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Well, I figured if they were NOT within walking distances and there was no single cabs nearby, worst case, I would just go back to the airport and then back to the correct part of the Miami port. Going back to the airport is the last plan.

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep an eye on Carnival. Do they still adjust the price?:p

I used to cruise often (19 cruises to date over about 8-9 years) but stopped around the time that Carnival started charging singles 200% of the price. I guess that didn't work out so well for them.;)

Hi, all, just booked NCL Escape's maiden voyage next October. Online and everywhere else all you could see were Deck 12 cabins (terrible locations, way up front...I'm dizzy just thinking about it), so I called my TA and waited more than an hour to learn that indeed they DO have cabins on 10 and 11 (far better locations, too), and I snagged a great one, mid-ship, on 10, for $1,187, in full. Not bad for ten days on the Titanic. Wait, hold on, very bad metaphor. Yikes! Skip it. :p

I'm all atwitter as well because that adorable little Bendy started the RC for this journey, and will be sailing on it. He wrote an amazing review of the Epic when it first started sailing. I may be old enough to be his mama, but he just seems like a great soul with heart and smart.

Anyway, this is my maiden post here. :D

HS2U

Edited by Happy Sails 2 U

Friday (6/20) I booked a cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy-4 nights, stopping in Key West & Cozumel leaving on Monday 6/30. Oceanview room. $184.00 Seriously, how could I not go? Even if all I do is lay on the Serenity deck and get a tan, it's so inexpensive? I spend more than that just hanging out at home for a couple of days! Plenty more cabins still left, too...

Luke. Please list the sail date and room type.

Glory has $379+tax price for 7/12, 9/27, and 9/13 all insides.

I'm working on a blog that lists all the best single supplement deals if you're interested check my signature. It lets anyone add deals they find. Currently lists 72 cruises with less than 50% supplement and I'm only half way through updating for today.

East Coast Residents sale

July 3 Carnival Splendor 4-Day to St. John, New Brunswick, Canada, Independence Day weekend cruise

Inside Guarantee only $349 + tax ($482.84 total).

Edited by kylenyc

East Coast Residents sale

July 3 Carnival Splendor 4-Day to St. John, New Brunswick, Canada, Independence Day weekend cruise

Inside Guarantee only $349 + tax ($482.84 total).

Carnival.com is showing that for me at $758. What site did you use?

Edit: never mind found it works if your from New York, florida didn't come up.

Edited by aerospace

Carnival.com is showing that for me at $758. What site did you use?

Edit: never mind found it works if your from New York, florida didn't come up.

Sorry. It's for Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. I guess Carnival spelling it out would be too many words :\

Glory has $379+tax price for 7/12, 9/27, and 9/13 all insides.

I'm working on a blog that lists all the best single supplement deals if you're interested check my signature. It lets anyone add deals they find. Currently lists 72 cruises with less than 50% supplement and I'm only half way through updating for today.

Thank you. I'm hoping to travel on July 19 for the Western cruise. I'll check your blog. Carnival told me that another sailing I want to take later in the year is offered at the solo rate if I book now.

Funny thing. . . On Sunday when I was looking at Carnival cruises, I did a mock cruise on Expedia and it came out to $592. I did the same cruise on Carnival's website and it came out twice as much. For some reason, Carnival.com is not honoring the "no supp" for solos. At least not on that cruise.

Weird.:mad:

But no matter, i booked thru Expedia and it all worked out fine.

Funny thing. . . On Sunday when I was looking at Carnival cruises, I did a mock cruise on Expedia and it came out to $592. I did the same cruise on Carnival's website and it came out twice as much. For some reason, Carnival.com is not honoring the "no supp" for solos. At least not on that cruise.

Weird.:mad:

But no matter, i booked thru Expedia and it all worked out fine.

The carnival site is a little quirky on the no supplement rates. You have to keep clicking through, then when you select it will show (subtract $xx.xx pp pday) when you click on the cabin offering the 0% supplement.

It came up on the carnival site for your cruise. On that cruise it was subtract $79.80 per person per day

Edited by Caribbean King1

Single Occupancy Offer (Carnival): https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/Sales/SingleOccupancy1.ashx

Unfortunately (for me) none sailing from LA/Long Beach. :( Oh well, will just have to wait.

Dobiemom, just want to say thank you for this posting. You just saved me $180.00 and got me a better cabin. I was booked in an interior under the early saver program and just changed to a cove balcony with $180.00 OBC :D

I am seeing some cruises for July and mid August with some good prices for solos, but I am needing to book for a September cruise...is there a time frame that the cruise lines, release and drop prices for the Alaska cruise season?

I am wondering around what time I can expect to see some September or late August dates to pop up..

Is the final payment for an Alaska cruise 60 days out?

I live in Seattle and the airfare from a northbound cruse out of Vancouver to Anchorage and vice versa at 99 dollars one way..so between the air and the low cost of the cruise, it is a great deal for me, but just wanted to check as to when the cruise lines "might" lower the cost...right now, the 7 day cruise in mid July is 279 on NCL Sun, even if u double that, 560 + taxes and port charges amount to 800 dollars...

Thanks

I am seeing some cruises for July and mid August with some good prices for solos, but I am needing to book for a September cruise...is there a time frame that the cruise lines, release and drop prices for the Alaska cruise season?

I am wondering around what time I can expect to see some September or late August dates to pop up..

Is the final payment for an Alaska cruise 60 days out?

I live in Seattle and the airfare from a northbound cruse out of Vancouver to Anchorage and vice versa at 99 dollars one way..so between the air and the low cost of the cruise, it is a great deal for me, but just wanted to check as to when the cruise lines "might" lower the cost...right now, the 7 day cruise in mid July is 279 on NCL Sun, even if u double that, 560 + taxes and port charges amount to 800 dollars...

Thanks

Hi:) I don't know what cruiseline you are looking at but in general

prices for mass market lines and if they lower them/raise them

usually depends on that old addage...."supply and demand". If cabins

are selling quickly then I doubt the prices will go down. But if they

are selling slowly chances are they "may" get reduced.

If you are happy with the price? My suggestion and opinion is to

book it.

Looking at historical prices(before adding taxes) for the Sun inside GTY.

7n 23 June 14 , low was $299 a week before

looking back at last year, prices are dropping in the last 4-5 weeks

7n 24 June 13, low was $249 a week before

7n 22 July 13 low $249 a week before

7n 2 Sept 13 low $249 mid Aug then price went back up to $299

7n 9 Sept 13 inside low $299 days before, still $449 up to the 5 Sept

Past pricing is only a very rough guide to future pricing.

No idea if there were any Solo deals on any of those trips.

Hi Just wanted to mention I got a very good price on a back to back(8 night each)cruise on Carnival Freedom Sept.27th and Oct.4th. Total price for my own inside(1a level) cabin is $1243.38 including port and taxes. Also I will get a $50.00 on board credit on the second cruise. Does not include tips. Kendra