Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

It is going to be tough finding an excellent solo rate in August on Carnival. I have gotten the best solo rates with them in April and November.

Right now, I'm waiting on them to drop the supplement on Sept or Oct so I can hopefully snag another good deal. It seems like around final payment time is when you find the deals.

I can't cruise until October so I hope Carnival waives the single supplement for some fall cruises. I'll be SO ready for a cruise by then. :eek::D

NCL Sun Alaska 7-day in June has little solo surcharge now, with balcony cabins at ~$630 and ~$830 after fees, least expensive all in at ~$550 for inside cabin. I've been considering a last minute Alaska cruise but the available dates have expensive flights at this time, though I intend to keep checking.

Sent from my iPad

NCL Sun Alaska 7-day in June has little solo surcharge now, with balcony cabins at ~$630 and ~$830 after fees, least expensive all in at ~$550 for inside cabin. I've been considering a last minute Alaska cruise but the available dates have expensive flights at this time, though I intend to keep checking.

Sent from my iPad

My friends booked an NCL Sun cruise but they booked ahead and are sharing. They probably could have had their own cabins. But they were able to upgrade to a balcony for peanuts since the rates dropped.

Just booked a RCI with their BOGOHO sale (now extended to 7/6). Got a solo inside cabin for about $1000 for 8 days. Not the best price in the world but I have paid much higher solo rates. Got $100.00 ship board credit as well. Sailing out of Baltimore so no flying for me. Sales are for 2015/2016.

Just booked a RCI with their BOGOHO sale (now extended to 7/6). Got a solo inside cabin for about $1000 for 8 days. Not the best price in the world but I have paid much higher solo rates. Got $100.00 ship board credit as well. Sailing out of Baltimore so no flying for me. Sales are for 2015/2016.

Hi Lady Hudson. Thanks for sharing your experience with the BOGOHO sale. I was wondering if there was any benefit to solo cruisers with the promotion. I'm waiting on my TA to get back to me with a quote for the Jewel of the Seas full transit of the Panama Canal cruise in Oct. 2015. OV's are at a decent price (well decent for a 15day Panama Canal cruise), and it's a cruise that's been on my bucket list for quite some time.

Hi Lois- you should check it out- Oct. 10th-25th 2015 might be the chance for us to cruise again on a fantastic adventure?? ;) :D

Tony

I've Booked 2 Cruises, The First Of May, And Also The First Day Of The Sale!!!

I'm Sailing Solo, And I Think These Rates Are Good For Royal Caribbean!!

#1. Jewel Of The Seas, 4-15, I Paid $948.00 For Inside Room, As Of Today The Price Is Now $1,132:eek: I Saved $184.00:)

#2. Independence Of The Seas Promenade Cabin, (10-15, My Birthday Cruise} I Paid $883.00:), Now The Price Of A Promenade Cabin Is $1, 162.00, I Saved Over $279.00!!!:p

Royal Caribbean Do Offer Some Great Sales, When You See A Cruise You Like, And The Price Is Right.... Booked Immediately!!!! The Next Week, Or Even The Next DAY, You Probaly Will Wind Up Paying More!!!

Edited by Big Jay

This is very low for Alaska:

NCL Sun Guaranteed inside cabin

Mon, Jun 16-Jun 23, 2014

$548.83 and $50.

Whittier - Vancouver

The last time I did Alaska, I did a B2B.

That was really nice to visit each port twice. Plus it was cheaper to do a round trip air fare from Vancouver...

Hi Lady Hudson. Thanks for sharing your experience with the BOGOHO sale. I was wondering if there was any benefit to solo cruisers with the promotion. I'm waiting on my TA to get back to me with a quote for the Jewel of the Seas full transit of the Panama Canal cruise in Oct. 2015. OV's are at a decent price (well decent for a 15day Panama Canal cruise), and it's a cruise that's been on my bucket list for quite some time.

Hi Lois- you should check it out- Oct. 10th-25th 2015 might be the chance for us to cruise again on a fantastic adventure?? ;) :D

Tony

I have a hold on an inside cabin on that sailing and will probably throw deposit money at it tonight. I was able to get an oversized inside, which is really appealing.

I have a hold on an inside cabin on that sailing and will probably throw deposit money at it tonight. I was able to get an oversized inside, which is really appealing.

Awesome! I finalized my cabin booking as well with the reduced deposit. My TA kicked in an additional $200 obc on top of RC's $150. Looking forward to meeting you! :D

Tony

I'm excited about the possibility of this cruise. I was booked on Celebrity for the canal last Jan, but in the end cancelled the cruise because I was just not getting a good vibe from the roll call. No solos and no posters. No interest in private excursions. The Jewel roll call already has more energy than X ever did.

Just so you know, it's possible I will not end up taking this cruise depending on other factors. With the BOGOHO sale I'm booking futures because of the prices and I probably won't be able to do everything.

I just got off the Brilliance TA to Harwich. The radiance class ships are gorgeous with lots of glass in the public areas. I do insides and have been very happy on decks 2 and 3 on these ships. Very convenient to get to the heart of the ship,which is the Centrum on deck 4. I took a guarantee for the TA and got an oversized inside cabin which I have booked again for this cruise.

This is very low for Alaska:

NCL Sun Guaranteed inside cabin

Mon, Jun 16-Jun 23, 2014

$548.83 and $50.

Whittier - Vancouver

The last time I did Alaska, I did a B2B.

That was really nice to visit each port twice. Plus it was cheaper to do a round trip air fare from Vancouver...

Is the $548.83 and $50 the price for the entire cabin (including supplement?) Does the $50 reflect the supplement? Thanks!

Hi California Cruisin - Alaska cruise NCL Jun 16

I rechecked the offer.

Inside cabin Cat IX/Gty $279. When I clicked one adult passenger, the fare increased to $349. Gov't fees listed as $200. On board credit is $50 per cabin. I don't see any other fees listed. Hope this helps.

Hi California Cruisin - Alaska cruise NCL Jun 16

I rechecked the offer.

Inside cabin Cat IX/Gty $279. When I clicked one adult passenger, the fare increased to $349. Gov't fees listed as $200. On board credit is $50 per cabin. I don't see any other fees listed. Hope this helps.

And obstructed view cabins were just ~$50 more. Haven't checked today if they are still available. Yesterday airfare is still too expensive for me to consider this, otherwise I would have bought by now.

Sent from my iPad

Just booked on the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa to Cozumel from July 17-20. $249 no single supplement!

Sent from my Samsung Victory using Forums mobile app

Great deal. Too bad I'd have to spend that much, at least, on air, making the bargain not so much.

I ended up booking a flight...just can't bring myself to do the 16 hour drive for a 4 day trip.

Since I've never been to Tampa, I'll fly in the night before and see the sights!

Sent from my Samsung Victory using Forums mobile app

RC Explorer of the Seas, June 19, 2014, 9 night Bermuda / Caribbean, Inside L & M, $968.06 Total (786.50 Cruise + 181.56 Taxes, fees, & port charges) This is a significant price drop for anyone who can take advantage of it

Check the 1A solo prices on Carnival.

I am booked on the Splendor in October and there is now no solo supplement. Only for the 1As though not regular insides.

As I paid double deposit I am now paid in full with a refund.

Carnival used to have a solo supplement of 150% for these cabins which they changed a couple of years ago but now it seems no supplement at all.

I love the 1As with portholes as like to have some light.