Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I just wanted to remind people, that when they post solo cruise bargains to please include the final price, that includes the taxes and port fees.

Thanks

Guilty! Sorry about that, won't do it in future. :)

Sent from my iPad

anything posted in £ or € should be tax included it is standard in Europe due to consumer laws.

Likewise, automatic tipping can not be enforced on any cruise booked in the EU as it is not included in the headline fare on the invoice at the time of booking.

WOW! The Fall rates for the Epic and Breakaway are incredible. I might have to snag one. In the fall I really wanted to go on the Breeze or Freedom on that Southern route Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacaa and Aruba. But at the NCL prices I might have to wait another year to catch that Southern route. LOL!! Solo balcony Cabin on Freedom running about $2300. Solo balcony cabin on Epic or Breakaway $729.

And now NCL is offering "Are You Seeing Double? 2 Cruises For The Price Of 1."

Buy and sail on Getaway or Breakaway by Sept 2014 and cruise free on the Sky for 3 or 4 nights to the Bahamas must sail by February 2015.

OMG!! I think I might have to switch my fall cruise. You basically get the same category for free on the Sky. Yes it works for booking solo cabins. :D

Fyi...they did increase the price of the balcony - what once was $700ish is now $1300ish.

Edited by cynt

I don't know if this has anything to do with RCCL's May sale of Buy 1 Get 50% off guest, but I'm finding some good deals for Brilliance 4 and 5 day cruises in 2015. For example, 7 Nov and 5 Dec come out to approx $435 solo inside; 12 Nov & 10 Dec come out to approx $351 solo inside. A 9 day back to back would be approx $786 solo inside; I'm toying with booking something. I just did mock bookings on Royal's website for the dates I was interested in to price different options.

Carnival just dropped prices again on cruises with NO single supplement from Long Beach, CA. I just booked a 4 day for $199!! June 1- June 5, 2014.

I know it's on one of Carnival's smaller ships. I went on a 3 day cruises on this ship a couple years back and it was a blast! 2056 passenger capacity is more than enough, IMO.

If you live on the west coast then you know how expensive and time consuming it is to fly to Florida to cruise. So cruising out of California make sense for me.

Anyone out there ready to join me? In your own cabin for only $271.12 with taxes and port fees. Looking for someone to play billiards with in Ensenada. Last time I was in Ensenada, I found a cheap place to play pool that also served cheap cold bottled beer!

Happy cruising, Yamaha

I don't know if this has anything to do with RCCL's May sale of Buy 1 Get 50% off guest, but I'm finding some good deals for Brilliance 4 and 5 day cruises in 2015. For example, 7 Nov and 5 Dec come out to approx $435 solo inside; 12 Nov & 10 Dec come out to approx $351 solo inside. A 9 day back to back would be approx $786 solo inside; I'm toying with booking something. I just did mock bookings on Royal's website for the dates I was interested in to price different options.

I grabbed one for MLK week in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I grabbed one for MLK week in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I decided on the 5 & 10 Dec 2015 dates. Will be a nice getaway before Christmas :-)

Carnival continues their no single supplements on cruises. Just booked the Carnival Splendor for 6/9/14. They also had an East Coast special so the total with taxes and fees came to $695. for a cat 1A (upper/lower with portholes). I have had this category before and prefer them to the Insides which are more money and have a lot less room. I don't mind sacrificing the king bed for a twin since I will also have a sofa and loads more room plus the portholes. No extra money for flights to this is like a $450. cabin for a Florida-based cruise. I'm used to the Splendor by now and a lot of the schools will still be in session. Looking forward to seeing my "buddies" who work on the ship although some of them were transferring to other ships after their vacations.

Just booked Fascination 5 night over Memorial Day weekend. $259 including taxes in fees in a 1A (upper/lower). Goes to Nassau & Half Moon Cay. Only have to miss work on Tues & Wed and go in a little late on Thurs. Im only about 45 minutes from the port in Jax so that was a huge plus.

I really hope they continue with the no supplement sale in the Fall - of course my hubby and my office may not love it.

The Royal Caribbean sale as of May1 BOGO uses a 150% single supplement for that sale

(Not the 200%). That's why you are seeing the good prices.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately it appears that the current promotion is only in the US, and excludes loyal UK cruisers.

"Terms and Conditions

* Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, and interior stateroom. Offer applies to sailings departing Jan 1, 2015-Apr. 30, 2016; all stateroom categories. Cruise must be booked May 1-31, 2014 (the "Offer Period"). Offer provides for 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as a first guest who books at full fare. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Offer is combinable with standard/full fare rates and Crown & Anchor discounts and benefits. Offer not combinable with restricted rates (including, but not limited to, seniors, residents, military), Interline, Travel Agent Rates, and Net Rates. Offer excludes Quantum and Anthem of the Seas and third and higher occupancy guests. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new individual and named group bookings only. Offer available to residents of the United States or Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. "

I have never seen a good deal on Panama canal for solos. You might consider finding a room mate, you're not allowed to post for one here but there are other places that allow it :)

Also Holland still has a match program that almost no one uses, even the operator you call might not know it. They won't let you book the cheapest fare code of guarantee but it will be less than double.

Thirdly be aware than crossing the canal costs a ship about $350,000 which is passed on to cruisers in the port taxes and fees. It will be higher than your average cruise for this reason. My 15day transatlantic taxes $94, panama canal was about $350.

GL

Edited by aerospace

I just booked a solo balcony cabin on the Eurodam for a 12 day "Baltic Adventure" from June 14-26, for $1499. With fees came to $1722. I think that's a GREAT deal! (It's a guarantee balcony so who knows what I will get, but I'm happy if I get any balcony just for the fresh air.)

Now to find a decent roundtrip flight...Holland America does have some decent discounted flights available but I'm going to look around elsewhere a bit more before booking.

I just booked a solo balcony cabin on the Eurodam for a 12 day "Baltic Adventure" from June 14-26, for $1499. With fees came to $1722. I think that's a GREAT deal! (It's a guarantee balcony so who knows what I will get, but I'm happy if I get any balcony just for the fresh air.)

Now to find a decent roundtrip flight...Holland America does have some decent discounted flights available but I'm going to look around elsewhere a bit more before booking.

Congratulations:) I agree with you.....in my opinion that is a very

good price.

I've been trying to convince my wallet to let me go on that Holland cruise too! :)

Inside is 1249 solo right now but the flights are killer, about $1200 from Dallas. Was hoping one of the May dates would offer the same 25% supplement as the flights in May are closer to $900.

Might see you there!

Mike

Congrats! I envy you. If you are near a city that Iceland Air serves, check their rates. They fly to several locations in Europe & can be fairly cheap. Plus if you have time, you can arrange a long layover & take a short ride to Blue Lagoon.

Hi, I last minute booked btb from Whittier ak 17th to Vanc 24th and back. Had a past guest rate and solo price was ok - averaged $800 inside, but got double club points and $100 obc. Not super great solo pricing, but not bad either I think.

My NCL Breakaway booking for next Sunday's sailing went from a single gty ocean view cabin for $753. to a balcony cabin now going for around double that rate. Very happy, indeed. Now I won't quibble over the HSN $100. obc not being valid for singles not paying a supplement.

Edited by cruise pup