Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Ditto. I got email saying by cruise was $2700 but logged in and it was fine. I am still not able to get $50 promo, 2 different csrs - if someone has a link to a url advertising the promo please post

Edited by jmsnyc

You missed it.

yup, now they are up to almost $3,000. for 3 days, what a joke.

Anyway I just talked to Princess and she told me if I knew someone that would share their booking number I could get thire same prices on the friends & family deal.

Soooo, if anyone would share that info, the dates, the prices, and whatever else they need (think she said they would call you) I might be able to get the prices from last night. sighhhhh

I wrote down all the cruise #'s & prices and needed to check out air fare. Sat down to do the reservations and WOW what a shock.

You could contact me at m.loughman@sbcglobal.net.

If not then it was not meant to be and I will have to wait till next time,,,if there is one.

Thanks for sharing

Marianne

Edited by gardener718

OMG! What happened. I mean to go up to over $2,800.! Either this was a happy hour special for the record books or someone screwed up the rates. I'm guessing the latter because it's happened before. I once got an incredible rate on a single suite. It was cheaper than the per person double rate. But it turned out I had to cancel it. :( Sorry to all of you who missed out but I have a feeling with the new prices, they won't be filling the ship so fast and most likely the prices will go down. On the subject, one of my cruises didn't have a deposit on it and I would have lost the res. and the deal but luckily they sent me duplicate emails today with the reservation confirmations. I noticed one didn't indicate a deposit so I went into the booking and sure enough, no deposit was indicated so I did it right away (it was a big $11.). Don't know how I missed it but with all those separate res. and putting them all on "hold" so I could make sure the same cabin # was available for every one was a lot of work. So, anyway, I'm locked it. Not trying to lord it over those who got screwed but just a reminder to make sure your bookings are in order so you won't miss out.

Edited by cruise pup

OMG! What happened. I mean to go up to over $2,800.! Either this was a happy hour special for the record books or someone screwed up the rates. I'm guessing the latter because it's happened before. I once got an incredible rate on a single suite. It was cheaper than the per person double rate. But it turned out I had to cancel it. :( Sorry to all of you who missed out but I have a feeling with the new prices, they won't be filling the ship so fast and most likely the prices will go down. On the subject, one of my cruises didn't have a deposit on it and I would have lost the res. and the deal but luckily they sent me duplicate emails today with the reservation confirmations. I noticed one didn't indicate a deposit so I went into the booking and sure enough, no deposit was indicated so I did it right away (it was a big $11.). Don't know how I missed it but with all those separate res. and putting them all on "hold" so I could make sure the same cabin # was available for every one was a lot of work. So, anyway, I'm locked it. Not trying to lord it over those who got screwed but just a reminder to make sure your bookings are in order so you won't miss out.

By the way, the deposits have gone way up too. I paid a $3.00 which is now something like $255. Something really screwy happened.

obviously no one is going to pay $1000 a day for a 3 day cruise to Ensenada. Especially an inside cabin. It was a mistake an nd they probably have it high to discourage bookings until they sort out the mess.

OMG! What happened. I mean to go up to over $2,800.! Either this was a happy hour special for the record books or someone screwed up the rates.

Sorry to all of you who missed out on this deal. I think someone really screwed up the rates. When have you ever seen a 3 day cruise for $28 (before taxes) and a deposit of $3 ? I never have. They new pricing looks like a mistake as well and should come down.

imo...this is still high for a 3 day.... inside 3 day should be about $300-$400 for double rate. the thing that was off originally was the single rate which should be 150-200% of that.. When we got the deal it was like 25-50% of that

imo...this is still high for a 3 day.... inside 3 day should be about $300-$400 for double rate. the thing that was off originally was the single rate which should be 150-200% of that.. When we got the deal it was like 25-50% of that

The rates I posted are the single rates. The double rates (inside) for the 3-day cruise range from $274.-$324. plus $70. tax.

Edited by cruise pup

The ship is where I truly want to go.:D Ports no longer matter.

That's exactly my thought! I don't care where the boat's going... I just wanna be on a boat! As Tina Fey said in an episode of 30 Rock, "I want to go to there!" I just don't care where "there" is! LOL

Richard/Tralfie

I'm not sure if this was posted before but opodo UK has a great price for the westbound transatlantic with the NCL Epic for Oct 2014.

I booked a balcony for a ridiculously good price, and although prices have gone up from this deal they are still really good imo. (When compared to booking with NCL or other portals)

£401 inside / £601 balcony / £647 studio

Single occupancy

Edited by kalesco

I'm not sure if this was posted before but opodo UK has a great price for the westbound transatlantic with the NCL Epic for Oct 2014.

I booked a balcony for a ridiculously good price, and although prices have gone up from this deal they are still really good imo. (When compared to booking with NCL or other portals)

£401 inside / £601 balcony / £647 studio

Single occupancy

Balcony is less than a studio? Wow! Great deal, if I hadn't vowed never to set foot on that tub ever again. Those separate toilets and showers with the sink inside the room are awful.

b

Hi All single Cruisers. I am looking for a good deal for a Christmas or Christmas and New Years Cruise.

This time of year is bad enough for the cost but when you add single charge on top.

I would prefer Royal Caribbean, Celebrity but have also been on Holland America so that's fine too.

Please post if you find something.