What is your favourite Princess cruise souvenir?

psyfi

Sitmar glasses and Princess champagne flutes

After you get so old collecting is fine if you have a place for it. But memories like the Princess champagne flutes for us from the early 90's. Never used but looked at a lot.

My favorite thing to buy is a future cruise credit so I can go on another cruise. DH likes the shot glasses that come with the less expensive wine tasting. We received a nice photo of us celebrating our anniversary when we did the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. It had been a long time since we had purchased a photo on the ship, but this one comes with the dinner.

My favorite souvenir is photos. There were 8 of us on board recently for a surprise cruise for my dh and dbil. The biggest surprise of all was when they saw all of our kids (from 3 states) who were joining us. Of course, major photo session was a must! :-)

I saw one other post of a lucky nautical chart winner and it sure does make a nice keepsake. We won ours at the art auction for somewhere around $200. I bid that high as it came with one of the ship's flags that was flown and also a personal tour of the bridge, Captain included. Actually it was the Commodore of the Princess fleet - Giuseppe Romano and I couldn't have asked for a better highlight of that cruise (see avatar). I heard that a chart was bid up to $1300 recently. It's all good as the proceeds do go to a maritime related charity. Second place for our souvenirs would be a can of Segesta olive oil from Sabatini's. We've brought a can home the last few years for fun.

We have started collecting small ship magnates with the ship name for our extensive collection of places we have visited on the refrigerator in the kitchen. It is a cheap way to remember the many places we have been and the ships we have sailed.

I don't suppose Princess has come out with ship Christmas ornaments yet? Last time I bought a key chain, removed the "chain" part and tied on a bow. Not quite the same.:p I have an ornament of all the other ships I have been on.

I also collect Christmas ornaments and a few times I have found Princess ship ornaments in gift shops in port.

I have two favorite souvenirs. One is the Cruise Barbie that I initially thought I was buying for a niece but ended up keeping. She sits on my desk in her deck chair surrounded by sea creatures and books when I take a cruise :)

My other favorite is no longer available :( They used to sell little stuffed animal refrigerator magnets with the name of the ship on their little t-shirts. I adored them (little fuzzy squishy things are cool!) Sadly they no longer offer them so I am relegated to the magnets that look like ships.

My mom's favorite is not a souvenir from the ship. I had a custom lanyard made for her when we were cruising together a lot. It's sparkly and has sea creatures and she is always thrilled when someone compliments her on it. I know how to stay in the will!!!

On the island princess , I bought a quilted reversible vest black /leopard @ 1/2 price at their huge dining room sale

I hesitated buying it . didn't think I would ever wear it.

Turns out to be one of my favorite items of clothing .

I constantly wear it to work since it is so cold where i work. I can slip it on over anything and look great

Somedays I feel like leopard other days plain black

just love my vest , always reminds me of my panama canal cruise

Judy

I have been sailing Princess since the 80's and was on the inaugural cruise of the Regal Princess in 91 and got a brass propeller that said Regal Princess Inaugural 91. We got little gifts nightly on this cruise. I was on the inaugural cruise of the Sapphire Princess in 2004 and got a cheap glass plaque and never paid extra to go on another inaugural again. Some things have changed for the better and some for the worst. :)

Future Cruise Credits ;)

Good one! Agreed.

I'm not a purse person, but I did buy a really nice guess purse and my DH bought a guess bag (or shall I say man-purse :p).

We also have some shot glasses that have the color at the bottom with bubbles in it and go up from there in a V shape. We never use them though. :roll eyes:

I also like our coffee mug of our Australia/New Zealand itinerary, probably because my DH proposed to me on that cruise! ;)

I like the ceramic ship magnets they have. I have one on my fridge for almost every ship I have been on (I have a different magnet for Crown Princess since they were out of those ones, and didn't get one for Star Princess.)

What a great idea! I think I will start doing this. I love it!

Not really a souvenir but I really like the Princess flip flops. They are not fancy so I don't wear them for any style reasons. I think they are very comfortable. I have both the black and tan ones. I need new pairs of both, so I am hoping they still have them. If so, I will be purchasing them on my cruise in November.