What is your favourite Princess cruise souvenir?

psyfi

• 5 years later...

This an old thread (2009) but I thought it would be fun to revive it and to hear if there are new souvenirs which you like from on board, and if some of those listed are no longer available. I'll have to stop by Crooners on my next cruise and ask about the martini recipe cards!

We stopped collecting souvenirs from our cruises, as we feel the best souvenir are the memories of the locations visited, the excellent service provided on the ship, and the meeting of lovely people on board, both passengers & crew.

What more do you want in life.

The 7 pounds I gain on a one week cruise.

You beat me to it! I usually bring home a pound a day of good food memories. Besides that, I bought a great lightweight jacket with the Sea Witch logo. Lots of pockets and rain resistant. Has a hood stowed in the collar. I wear it all Winter and take it on all cruises.

My favorite are the formal pictures we have had taken. Not only do I look great, they remind me of the cruise.

Another "souvenir" are the colors luggage tags put on at the end of the cruise. I like to leave them on my bags after we get back. Then sometime later when we get the bags out for another trip, there they are and it feels like the last day of the cruise all over again......

On every Princess ship I cruise on I always buy my Chanel #5 cologne. I get 10% off for being Elite and usually they have a 10% sale on the very first day of the cruise which gives me a great price with 20% saving total. Much cheaper than buying on land. Every time I "spritz" it on I remember the ship. And when the bottle gets low it is time to book a trip again LOL, Gloria:)

I have three complete sets of Limoncello glasses -- three different styles so far. I wonder when Princess will bring out a new one.

Most favorite -- the wonderful memories from each cruise and the folks met on-board.

Edited by silverbird

OMG! Martini recipe playing cards! I hope they still sell them. Three of my favorite things-playing cards, recipes, and drinking. LOL

My favorite souvenier is my Princess water bottle I won playing trivia with a people we met on the Grand Asia sailing. The couple we played with have become very dear friends.

Well, we always get a magnet that has the ship's name on it... the nice metal ones. Also the tee-shirt with the ship vital statistics imprinted on it. But the most fond things were the teddy bears that had the ship's name on their shirts... those sadly seem to have gone away... :(

Another vote for the T-shirt.:)

I have three complete sets of Limoncello glasses -- three different styles so far. I wonder when Princess will bring out a new one.

Most favorite -- the wonderful memories from each cruise and the folks met on-board.

Yes, those are really nice, I have 5 of them, sitting on my dining cabinet

A light weight purse with long over the shoulder strap and lots of velcro fastening compartments with Princess logo. I have used it for several years on cruises. Definitely have gotten my $15 worth.

Thank You You have given me another idea (and a base price to budget for) regarding practical souvenirs for friends.

I'll be sailing on the Golden Princess 04/17/2016. Does anyone know what shop to go to for the souvenir Bears please? I already costed the price, had thought about Gift Services, but with a discussion about On Board Credit, am thinking of waiting to buy on the ship. Alcohol consumption is carefully planned and budgeted for-I can't have too many on a 2-night cruise-I want to REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES! *wicked giggle at herself*

Crochetcruise:cool:

This an old thread (2009) but I thought it would be fun to revive it and to hear if there are new souvenirs which you like from on board, and if some of those listed are no longer available. I'll have to stop by Crooners on my next cruise and ask about the martini recipe cards!

Thanks, that's a most useful "heads up" re finding out information. A friend is interested in the FruitRita Mocktail, hope I can find a recipe book for Cocktails and Mocktails on board.

Crochetcruise :cool: