S-Class Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Mysticks1

Cabin #: 6241 (Equinox)

Deck: 6

Class: 2C

Area: Port

Bed Near: Bath

Quiet: Yes

Balcony View: Not really obstructed in my opinion. There are life boats directly below, but you have plenty of view straight out, aft, and forward.

Balcony Size: Oversized, angled, along the hump. It is covered, but we liked the shade.

Wind a Problem: No

Soot a Problem: No

Problems/Comments: This cabin is just above (and 2 cabins over) from the smoking section. When people were not there smoking, it was fine (maybe a little residual smell in the air), but when people were there smoking it was AWFUL!!! Not only do you have the constant smell of smoke, the people were loud (you could not hear them if you were in the cabin with the door shut, just while on the balcony). This really affected our use of the balcony. However, if the smoking doesn't bother you, then this is a great cabin (large balcony) with a great location (close to mid-ship elevators/stairs).

I have attached photos - hope this helps!

balcony.jpg.cb9a71f4bf93b93d91090ac3f9b5f3b4.jpg

889583935_viewstraightout.jpg.9d1131a3fcd904f7b50866f14d1d2936.jpg

635567129_lifeboatsbelow.jpg.ae0fb7dbc5cad5b3dec7c4829f3afd1e.jpg

279822338_cabin6241.jpg.3c0f313ed4988b4c772332cb6f576b35.jpg

786282058_differentview.jpg.c55985b8ce4fd233a30e86c0797dd4d4.jpg

Deck - Sunrise

Cabin # - 7280

Class – Silhouette

Starboard or Port Side -

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem?

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem?

Any specific problems with this cabin?

Any other comments?

Deck - Sunrise

Cabin # - 7284

Class – Silhouette

Starboard or Port Side -

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Was wind a problem?

Any other comments?[/QUO

Edited by grannynanny

This thread is strictly for reporting on cabins/ships in which you have stayed. If you have a question about a cabin that is not included already in the spreadsheet, you should search the Celebrity board or ask a question there. Thanks!!

How about cabin 1231 on the Silhouette? We have that cabin for next year to the Holy Land.

Mo

Silhouette was only launched a week ago. It will take a while before you see many reports.

Additionally, please see posting #1354 (2 above) to note that this thread is only for reporting, not for questions. :) And have a look at the spread sheets for cabin 1231 on one of the other Solstice class ships to get an approx. idea of your cabin.

yes my point exactly, she is congratulating not reporting on a cabin! :rolleyes:

You may be correct about that, but I was NOT asking for any information (as librarylady19 has requested us to refrain from here). Just hoping to encourage others to post any such cabin info. Sorry if I "stepped on your toes" with my Congratulations.

Cabin #: 1557 - Solstice

Deck: 11

Class: Aqua

Bed Near: Balcony

Balcony View: No obstruction.

Balcony Size: Normal

Problems/Comments: No problems - close to forward elevators - Loved the shower - Blu Restaurant was really good.

Cabin #: 1021 - equinox

Deck: 10

Class: Concierge

Bed Near: Balcony

Problems/Comments: None

Cabin #: 1063

Deck: 10

Class: Conceirge

Bed Near: Bathroom

Problems/Comments: No problems - close to forward elevators

Deck - 6

Cabin # - 6144

Ship – Silhouette

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin

Balcony View - Clear view - the obstructions from the lift boats started in the next cabin - 6146 so you saw if you looked to the right

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? New sofa - red colour. No magazine rack on the unit any more

Handy for lifts.

With many looking for information on specific cabins on Solstice I thought it might be good to have a form of sorts for everyone to post basic information on each cabin that is easily read and searchable.

Hopefully if future cruisers will cooperate we can eventually obtain information on most every cabin and possibly get it as a sticky. Below is the information that I have noticed many wanting to know about the cabins. Please add any pertinant information that I might have missed. I will add a post after this one with just the questions that you can "Reply To" and add your information without copying and editing this first post. I hope to eventually get the basic info in a table and will try to post that periodically within the thread.

Please name your post with the title "Cabin # xxxx" so that those searching for information on a specific cabin can locate those easier with the search this forum option by using the cabin number that they need info on.

After the questions please add any comments concerning location - close to elevators, far from specific venues, etc. Also, post links to your photos of specific cabins or attach photos to the post.

Deck -

Cabin # -

Class –

Starboard or Port Side -

Was wind a problem?

Any other comments?

Where do iI find "search"??? looking for cabin #1229. thank you, mary

Deck - Sunrise

Cabin - 7133

Starboard or Port Side - Port side

Bed near (balcony or bath) - near balcony

Quiet Cabin (with comments on problems) - overall a quiet cabin but depends on your neighbours!!! We had one noisy night!!

Balcony View - Unobstructed

Balcony Size - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A (forward cabin)

Any specific problems with this cabin - None

Byers

Basingstoke, Hants.

Deck 9 Panarama

Cabin 9215

Starboard or Port: Port

Bed near balcony

Quiet Cabin - yes, although they did vacuum outside early in the morning but no big deal. Quiet at night.

Balcony Size - Double the size of normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin - No, this is a great location

PandA

London England

Just found my stateroom and other than wind at times all looks good. Seems to have a larger balcony

?????

Solstice Cabin Information Compilation - PLEASE - DO NOT POST CABIN QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Equinox 1641

Cabin # 1641

Deck 11

Aqua Class

Bed near Bath

VERY Quiet

Unobstructed view

Normal size balcony

One of my big concerns is noise. I don't want to be near the stairs or the elevator. I don't want to be under or over any of the noisier places on the ship. I don't want to be in a busy section of the hallway. This cabin was perfect.

But please keep in mind that it is NOT located close to the Relaxation Room or the spa. It is a long walk....pretty much to the other end of the ship. So if this bothers you, find a different location. We LIKE long walks....and it helps burn up some of those calories!

Thanks for the info. We are in 1645 very soon and like you, dont want to have too much noise. Also dont mind the longwalk to Spa.

• 2 weeks later...

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8353 Silhouette

Class – SV

Starboard or Port Side - Sunset Veranda / aft cabin

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – balcony - though on previous review of other Solstice ships it had been the other way around??

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Perfect peace and quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – fantastic view of the wake. Very open and not overlooked too much from above.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal, though to us it seemed huge !

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? Just little bits, but we only noticed it because we were looking for it. Cabin staff hosed the balcony down each day at least once just incase.

Any specific problems with this cabin? Loved it

Any other comments? Had the sun for most of the day and by mid afternoon half sun and half shade. Great for a couple with mixed tastes!

Not too far to walk from the lifts.

Edited by Presto2

Deck - sky

Cabin - 1025 Silhouette

Starboard or Port Side - Port side

Bed near (balcony or bath) - near balcony

Quiet Cabin (with comments on problems) - Quiet cabin except on sea days when balcony divider between 1025 and 1023 rattled

Balcony Size - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin - The main lights and bathroom lights went out first night but came back on after an hour. they went off the next day and the electritian took several hours to fix them. no further problems