Captain's Circle pins

jagsfan

I just ran across my little round green Captains Circle pin. Does Princess still do the

pins? I have to admit I've been unfaithful to Princess for the past 7 or 8 years, sailing

with the competition. Just curious......I have that one and a Carnival Funnel pin. Haven't

ever gotten one from Cunard, NCL or RCCL. I guess I'll never have a collection of them!

I just ran across my little round green Captains Circle pin. Does Princess still do the

pins? I have to admit I've been unfaithful to Princess for the past 7 or 8 years, sailing

with the competition. Just curious......I have that one and a Carnival Funnel pin. Haven't

ever gotten one from Cunard, NCL or RCCL. I guess I'll never have a collection of them!

I have lots of older pins that we received before the gold, platinum and Elite status in the captain's circle began. Might be a bit of a collectors item now. :)

Currently, Princess issues you a captain's circle pin when you make the next status. They are the seawitch design but in the corresponding colors, gold tone, platinum tone or black.

Yes, pins are still available. It is now the Sea Witch Logo. See my avatar. They are Gold, Platinum (silver in color) and Elite (larger,thicker and all three colors are used in the design)

i will check with the rep. thanks toto.

hope she's got a few-my family will want theirs too.

They have kept very good track of ours. I noticed a few years ago the Elite pins changed, and when we attended the most traveled luncheon, our new design pins were waiting at our designated seat for us. So, we now have the old style, and the new ones. I was kind of suprised they had them there to replace the older style. I was impressed that they even knew all we had was the older ones! ;)

Yes, Princess still gives pins as you advance from level to level in the Captain's Circle. We made Elite last summer and the packet we got had the pins amoung other things.

As of two years ago, yes, they were still giving out the pins as you advanced through the levels. I have a bunch of them for Princess and Cunard too.

What does everyone do with these? Mine are sitting in a drawer, still in the cardboard folder they came in. I have no idea what to do with them. :confused:

What does everyone do with these? Mine are sitting in a drawer, still in the cardboard folder they came in. I have no idea what to do with them. :confused:

Absolutely nothing! Don't be confused, I put ours in our passport/ticket wallet when we got them and they have never seen the light of day since then. They really are not the kind of thing we have occasion to wear. Just more stuff!! Perhaps I ought to sell them on E-bay! ;)

I find this strange, I have sailed Princess seven+ times, but I have yet to receive one, and I have never noticed any. I do have the red, and blue ones from HAL, and these from Princess sound to be a similar idea.

john

I don't have one, but here is an idea for wearing. I like to wear a lanyard with my keycard. I guess since we do Disney and our first cruise was DCL, lanyards are what everyone wears. I would put the pin on my lanyard. Heck, start a new trend. ;)

As of two years ago, yes, they were still giving out the pins as you advanced through the levels. I have a bunch of them for Princess and Cunard too.

My wife uses them as earrings!

I found some blue and silver, round pins that read Circolo del Comandante". Also found a card that reads the same way. Also found several others including the newer ones and a couple of older ones that are blue and gold (not round).

The pins I have received have been included in a packet with the new level membership cards and the list of new achieved benefits. I've gotten them after a cruise and in the mail. :p

i've not gotten any of those things...princess must like you best.:p

I made platinum before I sailed on my first cruise with Princess (they counted my Sitmar sailings towards Captain's Circle), so I never got a platinum pin. Any ideas on how to get one? Do the CC hosts onboard have them?

Archived