Documents

ibecruzen2

Wait, you printed the funpass already? If so, bring that, your passport and credit card.

If you can't print the funpass, bring some type of other document that shows you're on that cruise. Itinerary with your name on it, etc.

We use Mozilla Firefox for our browser and it will not let you open anything that is in Adobe or PDF. I have to print my docs at work.

:confused: You just don't have it set up right.

Go to http://www.adobe.com and download the appropriate plug-in.

Now that being said, the Carnival mydocuments system will not work with Firefox.

Don, Thanks, but I've tried that and I've done exactly what Mozilla says for the setup, but the dang thing just doesn't work. Every time I try to download Adobe, it locks up my computer. If I need something like that printed, I'll just do from work.

Don, Thanks, but I've tried that and I've done exactly what Mozilla says for the setup, but the dang thing just doesn't work. Every time I try to download Adobe, it locks up my computer. If I need something like that printed, I'll just do from work.

Really? Probably not Firefox related. May I recommend a good (and free) 3rd party alternative? http://download.cnet.com/Foxit-Reader/3000-10743_4-10313206.html

Which adobe plug-in did you download? Will this allow me to view and print the docs from Firefox?

The icon was on the document page in the right hand corner. it said need pdf, and then clicked on it and it downloaded and bang then i printed the doc.

The "Cruise Documents" will print out with Safari on our Mac. DO print out your documents to have confirmation of the exact cruise terms and OBC.

I also strongly suggest you print out the cruise ticket contract terms for your cruise, read it and bring it with you. This has solved more than a few problems in the past.....:eek:

Archived