Caribbean 2017/2018 Itineraries

whatcruiseisnext

Thanks so much for posting these! Pretty interesting. Caribbean Princess doing Panama Canal with the new locks opening and a few true 14 day Caribbean itineraries. Crown Princess doing an 8/8/5 day rotation. Nice to see some additional options.

Thank you, this is great!

I also noticed that Monterey has been added them some of the Pacific Coastals, which is great. In addition, there's a RT LA - Alaska! 12 days!

What ship and when??

Really want to go to Alaska, but can't talk DH into flying to SF or Vancouver, etc.

Normally South America is included in the Exotics release, but Australia and the South Pacific (the other "exotics") are already open for booking.

By process of elimination you can assume Emerald Princess will be going around the Horn. So only other question is the whereabouts of Pacific Princess. World Cruise or farewell to the fleet? Your guess is as good as mine.

Where do you think the Caribbean Princess will be over Christmas 2017? I see it ends on 12/20 in FLL and resumes 1/3. Could it be a drydock or charter?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I doubt it will be in dry dock during Christmas and New Years.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Where do you think the Caribbean Princess will be over Christmas 2017? I see it ends on 12/20 in FLL and resumes 1/3. Could it be a drydock or charter?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

First page of the PDF- its doing a 14-day Circle Caribbean.

Just called my travel agent and she's going to book our next cruise to the caribbean as soon as they open up next week. I can't believe Princess waited this long to release them! I was hoping that a Cuban port might have been included on some sailings and that might have been why these were released so late. Apparently not. :(

(Would like to visit Cuba, but not on Fathom).

Edited by Go-Bucks!

Thank you for posting. We wanted to do a true 14 day and could only find them available on Celebrity. So now the CB will be doing one in October 2017 and we will be on board:D

We will be doing the Oct 2017 too :D !

How soon do the Caribbean cruises sell out.

I am looking at 2018 on the 9th January?

Chez

I have restudied the schedule and now am looking at Caribbean on 8th Feb 2018 and then Panama canal on 19th Feb 2018.

My question is how soon would these book out? Just wondering how soon I would need to book them. I would have a 1 day turn around inbetween cruises so the timing would be great for me.

Chez

I have restudied the schedule and now am looking at Caribbean on 8th Feb 2018 and then Panama canal on 19th Feb 2018.

My question is how soon would these book out? Just wondering how soon I would need to book them. I would have a 1 day turn around inbetween cruises so the timing would be great for me.

Chez

There's no way of knowing... it depends on so many factors!