Emerald Princess Cruise Blog with TONS of photos, videos! Caribbean 10-Day Jan 18-28

JustinPlusLauren

Hi everyone! We just got back from our cruise aboard the Emerald Princess from January 18-28, 2014 and I've started to write about it on our cruise blog called Justin Plus Lauren - it's where I blog about all of our trips! We have so many photos and videos, plus many stories to tell from our cruise. It would be awesome if you would like to check it out. I gather so much information and travel tips from these forums, so it is my pleasure to share everything back with the Cruise Critic community from our vacation. :)

Please also if you have any questions about the Emerald or any Princess questions in general, feel free to ask them here and I would be happy to try my best to answer them!

It will take me a long while to post everything since we have 11 days worth of pictures, journal entries and video to sort through, so bare with me! I'll try my best to get everything posted as soon as possible and will post here when I have new entries.

The first blog entry is about our flight from Toronto to Florida, waking up bright and early to embark on our adventure!

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-cruise-flying-to-fort-lauderdale-fl-pre-cruise/

I've posted the second blog post! It is all about our pre-cruise stay at our hotel in Fort Lauderdale - Cambria Suites. If you're thinking about staying overnight before (or after!) cruising in Ft. Lauderdale, I've posted a review of this hotel (we loved it there!). Hope everyone enjoys! Will be getting to the posts about the actual cruise very soon!

Hi everyone! We just got back from our cruise aboard the Emerald Princess from January 18-28, 2014 and I've started to write about it on our cruise blog called Justin Plus Lauren - it's where I blog about all of our trips! We have so many photos and videos, plus many stories to tell from our cruise. It would be awesome if you would like to check it out. I gather so much information and travel tips from these forums, so it is my pleasure to share everything back with the Cruise Critic community from our vacation. :)

Please also if you have any questions about the Emerald or any Princess questions in general, feel free to ask them here and I would be happy to try my best to answer them!

It will take me a long while to post everything since we have 11 days worth of pictures, journal entries and video to sort through, so bare with me! I'll try my best to get everything posted as soon as possible and will post here when I have new entries.

The first blog entry is about our flight from Toronto to Florida, waking up bright and early to embark on our adventure!

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-cruise-flying-to-fort-lauderdale-fl-pre-cruise/

Wowwwww. It looks good. I will think about it.

Thanks everyone!

Here's a brand new blog post, and the last pre-cruise one before boarding the Emerald! We ate a restaurant called Sublime in Fort Lauderdale and it was amazing!

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-cruise-sublime-restaurant-fort-lauderdale/

Next blog posts will be all about boarding the ship and embarking on our 10 day adventure aboard the Emerald!

Next blog posts will be all about boarding the ship and embarking on our 10 day adventure aboard the Emerald!

Looking forward to your blog so I can relive the cruise. Home only 4 days and already going thru withdrawal:D:D.

Edited by Happy2cruise

Thanks everyone!

Here's a brand new blog post, and the last pre-cruise one before boarding the Emerald! We ate a restaurant called Sublime in Fort Lauderdale and it was amazing!

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-cruise-sublime-restaurant-fort-lauderdale/

We board the Emerald in March for Eastern Caribbean (our first cruise)... Looking forward to your blog.

We were on the same cruise as well as on the Bonaire Snorkeling excursion together...awesome experience. Brian & Ann.

Yes it was!!! Can't wait to write about that day.

I've had to work long hours this weekend including Monday (2pm - 2am ugh!) So I won't be blogging again until Tuesday. Can't wait to start up again then!

Thanks everyone so far for reading, wish we were still on board!

Alrighty....the first blog post of the actual cruise has been posted! All Aboard the Emerald Princess! Getting on board was a breeze and before we knew it, we were in our cabin -an aft cabin on the Riviera deck, R709.

http://justinpluslauren.com/caribbean-cruise-aboard-emerald-princess-embarkation-day-fort-lauderdale-fl/

Coming up....sailaway party and our first night on board!

Also, a quick note - if you're wanting to follow along and don't want to miss a post, on the blog itself on the right hand column, you can write your email address in to subscribe to the blog! There are also links to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram on there, too! Would love to "friend" you on those platforms, too! :)