Best deal on a non-Haven suite?

Another poster started a similar thread on Haven suites specifically, and it got me wondering - what's the best deal you've gotten on a non-Haven suite on NCL?

How about $1962 pp for an Aft Penthouse on the Epic for a 13-night Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami in 2011. :D

Transatlantics are a great deal. I was not in a suite... Darn. But that was the cruise I was introduced to the NCL suite life by friends.

I think non peak times, close to sailing, before the upsells you could get a good deal. I have heard after thanksging but before christmas and January are good times.

How about $2150 12 day Carib for an inside guarantee for 3 pax?

Tax and port included but not grats

Plus $75 obc

January 2015 breakaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

How about $2150 12 day Carib for an inside guarantee for 3 pax?

Tax and port included but not grats

Plus $75 obc

January 2015 breakaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is a reasonable deal for a total of 3.

Edited by davesgirl51

We have a SJ suite on Dawn 7 nights Western Caribbean in Jan 2016. $1,389.00 per person plus taxes and fees. TOTAL PRICE:$2,999.88 incl taxes and fees.

Includes UBP,UDP,Gratuities and $200 OBC I felt like I was robbing them when I booked this

We have a SJ suite on Dawn 7 nights Western Caribbean in Jan 2016. $1,389.00 per person plus taxes and fees. TOTAL PRICE:$2,999.88 incl taxes and fees.

Includes UBP,UDP,Gratuities and $200 OBC I felt like I was robbing them when I booked this

Very similar story as yours, and I felt good! after booking this deal...SJ suite on Star 7 nights in Feb 2016, 3rd and 4th free in room, UBP, UDP, Gratuties, $200 OBC plus another $100 from TA, for $3,217 or $804 per person.

We have booked our first suite (SG) on the Star for $4400, with UBP, UDP, $200 OBC and prepaid gratuities! We started with a balcony, then mini-suite and the math made sense to do the upgrade. Here is to May 2016!

We have booked our first suite (SG) on the Star for $4400, with UBP, UDP, $200 OBC and prepaid gratuities! We started with a balcony, then mini-suite and the math made sense to do the upgrade. Here is to May 2016!

Nice score on OBC and gratuities! We got UBP UDP and $300 OBC.

ETA: did you book direct thru NCL or a TA?

Edited by welove2cruise2014

Another poster started a similar thread on Haven suites specifically, and it got me wondering - what's the best deal you've gotten on a non-Haven suite on NCL?

$1799 per person for Aft Penthouse on Jade 11 day Med cruise in February. $1199 per person for Family Suite on Star Transatlantic in April. Got the promo with Beverage Package, Dining, OBC and something else. (on the transatlantic on Beverage Package air credit instead)... We thought both of these were excellent deals and wonderful cruises...thoroughly enjoyed both.

March 2017 on Jewel for Mexican Riviera, paid $1700 per person (2). Booked during freestyle promotion so got UDP, UBP, wifi and shore excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an aft penthouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After ta discounts we have the Sj suite on the dawn booked including taxes for just over $1,200 a person including prepaid grats, $200 obc plus an additional $50 from the ta, udp, and ubp for January 2017.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

In April we booked an SJ on Dawn for March 2016 during one of the peak spring break weeks for $1,549pp plus taxes and fees. We got the UBP, UDP, $75 per port shore excursion credit and prepaid gratuities.

That was actually a better deal than what we paid for a mini suite on Epic this past March so we couldn't pass it up.

Same suite is now going for $2,949.