Celebrity Cruises Account Locked pop up

duegwb

Does anyone know what causes this to pop up when you try to access your reservation? I am only logged into it on one device in one browser.

"

To protect your privacy the booking has been locked. Please wait 20 minutes and try again. Additionally, your booking can only be accessed by one device or browser at a time. Make sure you have exited your booking from other devices before attempting to access again."

After twenty minutes, this still happens.

Been getting that also! Plus log in and go to reservation and there is no cruise planner, then up pops a different pop-up with a different looking sign-in screen, sit-in on that screen but by then I'm locked out of all 6 bookings:mad:

If you don't click on the "exit reservation" box it will lock you out for 20 minutes. The website has been that way for many years.

Now its followed by an "Internal Server Error" pop up. I've never had to log out of it or had an issue with it before, interesting.

If you don't click on the "exit reservation" box it will lock you out for 20 minutes. The website has been that way for many years.

Ma is right, it does some weird things if you don't sign out every time and like she said has been that way for years.

I've also been told by Celebrity that this can occasionally happen when they are updating accounts on their end and you try to access the account. Based on the lack of sophistication and function on their website, I would tend to assume this is true.

Now its followed by an "Internal Server Error" pop up. I've never had to log out of it or had an issue with it before, interesting.

You don't have to log out but you do have to click the "exit reservation" for each individual reservation to go to another part of the website and return to that particular reservation.

Even clicking on the exit reservation box does help! That worked in the past but not in the past few days. Yesterday I had a cruise planner, today no cruise planner for any of our 6 bookings‼️ O

Have cruises were we had beverage pkg, Internet, excursions booked that showed before on Order History now with the "new" website nothing shows.

Kudos to the Captains Club folks who are having to book excursions, dining reservations, etc and confirm what we had is still there even if it doesn't show because the new website is a failure.

I'm having the same problems. We only had the changeover to the new website a day or so ago. We're a little slow Downunder! Saw it for the first time yesterday, logged in, went to my reservations and you guessed it.... the lock out box appeared. Waited a good half hour tried again. Still locked out. Decided to try clicking on my second cruise reservation. Straight in and could access everything. Not sure what's going on but I'll give it a few days and have another go.

By the way, when I was in the second cruise booking I couldn't actually find anything except a small click on for shore excursions so I clicked onto that and it took me to the page which has all my information, order history and links to book dining etc

It truly is a complete mess. Who do they have in their IT department? My year 6 class could do a better job!

Well Ive been locked out of my reservation for hours today as well.

This is more frustrating than usual because I hear there is a drinks promotion today and probably by the time i can access my reservation the deal will be over.....:mad:

And funnily enough I could access my following booking (for 2018) but not the one for 2017 that has the offer - same as Dimarie40

Edited by downundermatt
update

Just happened to me a few minutes ago when I was trying to check-in for our 10/9 cruise:mad:.

I logged on all prepared with passports and credit card # close at hand and got that blocked message. This was on DH's Apple desktop, which has better luck with the new improved(?) Celebrity website than when I use my PC, e.g. on his Apple I was able to book a beverage package but on my PC the Dining/Beverage Package dropdown doesn't!

I had that issue last week while searching shore excursions, so frustrating! The problem I'm having now is checking my husband in. I was able to check myself in a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't finish his. Trying again today, and 3 times now, when I finish putting in my departure info for disembarkation day, it boots me back to the home page. I'll try later, if it doesn't work, I'll call. I want to print his Xpress pass now, while I'm thinking about it.

Same problem here. I can sign in to My Celebrity; can see my reservation, but cannot "Manage Reservation". Keep getting told to try again in 20 minutes, which results in the same message. It is amazing they are still screwing around with this fiasco after all this time. Lord knows how much revenue they've lost over this.

Didn't realize others were having problems but the exact same thing happened to me this morning. I called and was told it was an IT issue on their end and the person I spoke to had sent a request to their IT department to get it fixed. She also couldn't access the cruise planner for my upcoming reservation (though I can easily access the next reservation we have for next year). She then told me to give them 24-48 hours to correct the problem. Luckily I've still got 50 days before my cruise so I guess I can wait that long.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I should mention that when I told her about it originally she thought she knew how to fix it so I could still book excursions. She told me to log out of my account, then go to the Menu on the top left, click Shore Excursions, click Overview, scroll past the picture that pops up of the bikini lady in some sort of grotto, and click the "Visit Cruise Planner" button below it (which was tiny and not very noticeable on my screen). She also told me Internet Explorer is the best option for using their site. When it still didn't work, she did some things on her end and decided there really was some sort of technical problem and contacted their IT department. So now I wait and see!

I should mention that when I told her about it originally she thought she knew how to fix it so I could still book excursions. She told me to log out of my account, then go to the Menu on the top left, click Shore Excursions, click Overview, scroll past the picture that pops up of the bikini lady in some sort of grotto, and click the "Visit Cruise Planner" button below it (which was tiny and not very noticeable on my screen). She also told me Internet Explorer is the best option for using their site. When it still didn't work, she did some things on her end and decided there really was some sort of technical problem and contacted their IT department. So now I wait and see!

Just went on my upcoming cruise, did the same thing, can't get into reservation...

They can't fix it now Don, it's the weekend, & all their internet mavens are off.

Can you please clarify? When did Celebrity hire internet Mavens? The new site functions worse than the old site. I gave up on searches for a January cruise. Too many cruises popped up that weren't in the region I selected or the date range for that matter.