Anthem shower size or need full tub?

Never been on Anthem and trying to book the most economical cabin with a decent sized shower. We once had an Outside Ocean View on Grandeur and the shower was so small my husband always knocked the soap dispenser off the wall. I've found sites which explain cabin sq ft, but not shower size. Since Anthem is a much newer ship can anyone tell me if the showers in Ocean View cabins are larger or at least comfortable enough for an average sized man to wash up and not hit the walls? This sounds so petty but it's literally his only requirement.

Never been on Anthem and trying to book the most economical cabin with a decent sized shower. We once had an Outside Ocean View on Grandeur and the shower was so small my husband always knocked the soap dispenser off the wall. I've found sites which explain cabin sq ft, but not shower size. Since Anthem is a much newer ship can anyone tell me if the showers in Ocean View cabins are larger or at least comfortable enough for an average sized man to wash up and not hit the walls? This sounds so petty but it's literally his only requirement.

We opt for the JS...the shower's in your basic cabin are still going to be on the small side...so the tub/shower combo is what works out best for us.

The shower stalls on the Quantum class ships are larger than on Voyager and newer. Forget the comparison to Grandeur; he should have no problem.

IMG_2236_zps567fb531.jpg

I have to ask. What is an average size man? I'm 6'2" and weigh 198 lbs and I manage just fine. It's a ship, with limited space, and as long as the water is hot, I'm fine. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the showers but I don't see any real issue either.

My husband is 6'4" and could easily bend over and pick up the dropped soap on the Quantum (in a balcony cabin).

The showers are shaped differently and larger than those on the Grandeur.

Edited by beachnative

the picture above looks to be the same design as allure, they definitely felt bigger than when we were on navigator last year. I was worried about trying to around in them again with my long arms banging into the walls but had no issues. wife was happy that it was easier to shave legs in there too.

the picture above looks to be the same design as allure, they definitely felt bigger than when we were on navigator last year. I was worried about trying to around in them again with my long arms banging into the walls but had no issues. wife was happy that it was easier to shave legs in there too.

The showers on the Quantum are elongated and are larger than those on the Allure (in the balcony rooms we have been in).

The showers on the Quantum are elongated and are larger than those on the Allure (in the balcony rooms we have been in).

even better! allure's felt just big enough for me, quantum would feel like a luxury hotel compared to the first cruise on navigator lol

• 2 weeks later...
The shower stalls on the Quantum class ships are larger than on Voyager and newer. Forget the comparison to Grandeur; he should have no problem.

IMG_2236_zps567fb531.jpg

Interesting... that shower looks smaller than what I had in my studio interior!

The very best most spacious shower I have experienced on any RCL ship hands down

DSC01442_zps4eacd70e.jpg

Interesting... that shower looks smaller than what I had in my studio interior!

The very best most spacious shower I have experienced on any RCL ship hands down

Whilst the showers in the normal rooms on Anthem are far better than on any other RCI ship (and exactly the same as on Celebrity S class ships) - those inside room showers are huge!

I had a friend with one of those cabins and she kept inviting people in to stand in her shower.......;)