How many emails per month would you like from us?

BBMacLaird

How many emails would you like to receive from us on a monthly basis?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many emails would you like to receive from us on a monthly basis?

• >8

(NOTE: This survey question is currently on the Azamara Club Cruises FB page and we want to capture the CC vote as well. We hope you'll vote!)

How many emails would you like to receive from Azamara on a monthly basis with updates and offers?

Your feedback is welcome in comments as well!

I would like e-mails when you have something to say, like when there's a new promotion or a new bit of news. I like getting the Destination Immersion blogs because they're good reading. Good choice on your on-board blogger btw. She puts out an excellent post, very interesting.

I would like e-mails when you have something to say, like when there's a new promotion or a new bit of news. I like getting the Destination Immersion blogs because they're good reading. Good choice on your on-board blogger btw. She puts out an excellent post, very interesting.

That sums it up for me too. As a matter of interest, how many are being sent out now on average? I don't get any.

Phil

I don't want it set by numbers I only want emails when you have something relevant to say ie new offers - and then I only want to hear if they apply in the UK. I don't want the ....have you thought about a cruise to India ( or wherever) read abc 's story about their trip... I haven't time to read on receipt so they get deleted and over time they are more likely to be deleted without opening

I don't mind how many I receive as long as they are short, to the point and contain important announcements or more especially, enticing offers.

I just got off Quest and now have the post holiday blues, so please send me a great offer very soon!

Lynne:)

Along with others, would just like to receive e-mails. Booked our first Azamara Cruise about a month ago and have contacted Az both by phone and e-mail and promised to be put on mailing list but, no e-mails so far.

As to numbers, about 1 per week would be ideal however, please don't send me e-mails on an almost daily basis when you are trying to fill cruises in the near (1-2 month) time frame and especially like a certain company that makes up what appear to be discounts and specials that are priced exactly the same as website prices when what is included is considered.

In other words, please don't play the games some other cruise lines do by insulting our intelligence!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I see absolutely no reason to put a number on this, so I'm not voting in the Poll.

As long as Azamara feels they have something informative to share, I'm totally fine with them sending emails as they see fit. If it doesn't interest me ? That's why they have a delete key on the keyboard :)

Hope this helps !

Have registered many times with Azamara to receive newsletter for offers etc but not had one yet.

Have cruised with Azamara many times and still our favourite!

Hello Lucyl,

If you're having trouble getting emails from us, please send your contact information and a short explanation to: LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

And since you are located in the UK, I'd suggest you also cc our UK MD, Richard Twynam. His email is: RTwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com.

Registered in past many times for emails and still nothing... gave up trying.
Me too. :p:p

I have tried valiantly, yet unsuccessfully, over the past 2 years to get back on the Azamara email list. I followed all the advice given here, initially by Bill Leiber and then later by Bonnie, for contacting LCV. I've registered, re-registered and did it all again. I've explained my situation numerous times and have received apologies from various LCV staff, including Nicole the LCV Ambassador. Nothing ever changes. I've reached the point where I'll be pleasantly surprised if Azamara sends me emails, but I'm done chasing them.

• 1 month later...

Bringing this thread back to life as have been in contact with Nicole and she has assured me that I was on this list and should be getting e-mail and the facts are that I haven't gotten a single e-mail from Azamara and a kind person has been forwarding his e-mails to me and at least 2 have been forwarded to me since I was assured by Nicole that everything had been straightened out. I did say that I would let her know when I got an e-mail and if unsuccessful would wait to contact her again until the end of the year.

Decided to post here to see if Bonnie always reads posts on this thread and possibly she could do something thru her contacts??

We agree with this. Greatly anticipating our first Azamara cruise which is coming up in 2015.