Zulily Shoppers

I buy lots of things from Zulily and have shopped with them for about 4 years. A lot of the things they have specials on are regular big name brands that have their own websites. I don't look at all the tags to see where they are all made though.

Some of the items can take 3-4 weeks to receive though, depending on whether they are stocked in their warehouse or are sent by the brands to zulily first. Zulily is in US, so it ships directly from them.

Edit: I just looked at my LeSportSac and it was made in Cambodia.

Edited by crzndeb

Thanks for the input. Are their sizes pretty true? If I wear a size 6 in most things, is that what I would order? They really have some cute things & so reasonable.

Go to their size charts that show bust, waist, hip measurements if they have them..most of the things I have bought have been pretty true to size, but if I'm right on the edge, I go up a size. I am a pretty true 8, but if it's a top in small, med or large, I usually go large because I have a larger chest. I bought several maxi skirts in size M, and they were perfect.

I bought grandkids clothes before they were born and still get them clothes there occasionally.

I've bought about a dozen things on Zuilily. I would say the quality is fair, the same quality you'd get in the juniors dept of a dept store, but the sizes are misses. I just got a tunic blouse and it's a very thin fabric and it doesn't quite lay right, so I have to pull it down a lot. I bought a dress with convertible straps and 2 of the strap loops broke the first time I wore it. Unlike similar online stores, everything seems to be final sale, no exchanges or refunds. I've been lucky with some comfort shoes and palazzo pants.

Living downunder we don't get such a wide variety of brands & styles, so I've used Zulily several times. As previous posters have indicated, the delivery can sometimes take several weeks. Zulily have to obtain the goods from the manufacturer, then ship to Zulily warehouse, then prepare packaging, then ship. So don't order anything if you are in a hurry to get it.

As far as sizes are concerned, just like shopping in store, sizing is never consistent. You are best to measure yourself and gauge the measurements against the sizing table on the website.

I usually feel that the more you pay, the better the quality, even with Zulily!!

I LOVE Zulily!!! 9:00AM dang near every day I'm logging in to check out the day's new offerings. As another poster stated, refer to the size charts for measurements and such. And most items are final sales and not returnable.

We're almost 100% packed for vacation and from Zulily in my suitcase is 2 bathing suites, 2 cover-ups, 2 pair of shoes, a top and 2 eye shadow compacts. Oh, and the tote bag that I'm carrying.

Happy Shopping!!! :)

• 1 month later...

I LOVE zulilly! I order all the time from there. I've ordered clothes, shoes, home decor, swimwear, you name it. I've never gotten anything from them that I was not satisfied with as far as quality. I will continue to order from them!

I did not like Zulily for myself at all. I would only buy a brand item there. The quality of the 3 dresses I purchased was very low. One dress, totally packaged but had a horrible smell. One dress was okay. I waited 8 weeks for one of them. They never said it was back ordered when I purchased it. I do have friends that buy clothing for their little ones and they do not have any complaints, and one friend who has bought home goods and she says they are okay but she has had the same issues with their low quality clothing.

I signed up so excited - until - I discovered you can't return anything, in clothing that is. I can't order clothes without being able to return/exchange them as I'm hard to fit. I will keep them for awhile for looking at household, Xmas things, etc. but am very disappointed with this company.

Sue

Cruise-related? I brought 3 bathing suits from them last year; 2 in March for $22.99 and 2 in October for $17.99 each (one of them from October just didn't fit well size-wise and their return policy is kinda crummy, so I gave that one away) plus 6 sundresses for the sundeck and beach. Overall, they mostly cover my breasts well without feeling too tight in the bust / back area but it takes like about 2-3 weeks delivery to get your stuff due getting it from manufacturer / distributor 1st.

Work-wise? I must buy lots from them, again delivery takes a while but worth for prices. That and its hard to find size 16 clothes that don't look like a tent / garbage bage and look like zoo pattern. :o

I ordered some tops from them that were garbage. They were so tiny. I'm kinda tall and i looked at the size charts ahead of time, but when the items arrived they were not wearable. I gave them to a sorry 2 neighbor. Thinking it was a one time thing, i ordered some maternity tops on there that were skin tight and short. They also went to a neighbor after that. I even ordered a size up. After that i unsubscribed

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently ordered and it took well over a week plus to get the item for me so just keep that in mind if you are ordering close to your cruise date. I guess I am just use to Amazon delivery. Loved the item though and will order from them again.

I ordered recently for the first time. I ordered a cotton sun dress in a 3X because I know they run really small and I knew I couldn't exchange it if it was. I received a "free size" labeled dress which was too small. I emailed the company and complained, why ask what size I wanted if all the sizes were the same, I would not have ordered knowing that's how the dress was sized. I received an email back the same day apologizing for the sizing error, they told me to keep the dress, they refunded my money and gave me a $10 store credit. So I have to say WOW AMAZING customer service! I will order again and just be more careful with sizes!

They have great customer service which is goid....you might need it!...I bought a lot of children's clothing and sanitas and dansko clogs from them..,very happy with the quality.,I do buy mostly 100% cotton.....ultimately we had to break up.....lol....too easy to buy late at night!

• 3 weeks later...

I have ordered shoes from them, but for clothes and shoes I stick with brands I know. Like others have mentioned you usually can't return, zulily is a middleman ... so they don't have a warehouse in the back where they could just send a new size. I waited almost 5 months for the shoes I ordered earlier this year so you need to make sure you look at their shipping estimates.

I have gotten some goods deals but sometimes they are not the cheapest (sometimes the manufacturer is actually cheaper!) You do need to shop wisely there.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought a few things, most recently snow boots for 2 of my nieces which came in a week and were great; thinking ahead to the Northeast winter. I bought a 3 summer maxi dresses for myself (on sale) and two I immediately put in my Good Will bag but they were so inexpensive that it was fine. Overall, I have had a very good experience.