Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

What's that rising above deck 16 behind the Solarium on the Oasis 3 in this rendering ...

(Thanks to Matthew Brand for finding this great rendering)

10830904_647037642072313_5911981337787980908_o.jpg

Also note the glass behind the wave breaker, what could that be? Outdoor smoking area like on Quantum or a restaurant?

I'm pretty sure someone stated on another thread that this was fake and a photoshop job

If they did, they're wrong. That image came from the STX website (STX is building Oasis 3 and 4) although they have since removed it. You can see it on the archive of the STX website at http://web.archive.org/web/20140323004219/http://stxfrance.fr//UK/stxfrance-reference-34-OASIS%203.awp

If they did, they're wrong. That image came from the STX website (STX is building Oasis 3 and 4) although they have since removed it. You can see it on the archive of the STX website at http://web.archive.org/web/20140323004219/http://stxfrance.fr//UK/stxfrance-reference-34-OASIS%203.awp

Thank you for the link!! I was trying to locate the photos on the STX Europe website.

What's that rising above deck 16 behind the Solarium on the Oasis 3 in this rendering ...

Looks like the blimp mooring from original design. :D

Slide is a nice touch

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Just because it's from the STX website doesn't mean that it's what the final product will look like. Could just be an artist at STX France drew it up and added 'cool things' to what he had to work with.

I'm not saying that Oasis 3 and 4 won't have slides, but Royal hasn't done them before on that scale and didn't do them on Quantum.

Just because it's from the STX website doesn't mean that it's what the final product will look like. Could just be an artist at STX France drew it up and added 'cool things' to what he had to work with.

I'm not saying that Oasis 3 and 4 won't have slides, but Royal hasn't done them before on that scale and didn't do them on Quantum.

Slides are more of a warm weather feature, better suited for oasis class

True, but Royal hasn't done bumper cars, virtual skydiving and anything like the North Star before. There's always a first time. :)

True, but Royal hasn't done bumper cars, virtual skydiving and anything like the North Star before. There's always a first time. :)

This is 100% correct! However, keep in mind that they also tend not to go the direction that other cruiselines go. Hence things like Flowrider, bumper cars, iFly, North Star and a wave pool.

If there are water slides expect them to be different in some way from everyone else. :)

If there are water slides expect them to be different in some way from everyone else. :)

Yes, I expect the slides to drop everyone that uses them into the ocean. This also serves a dual purpose of creating shorter lines as the cruise goes on, something I fully support.

Slides are more of a warm weather feature, better suited for oasis class

I'm just trying to think how a slide would work on Oasis class, it would block a lot of light into the central "park" area and I would assume would mean that the zip line would need to be removed

And we experienced with Quantum that renderings don't have to show the real product. Royal Caribbean still uses renderings for advertising that don't show the ship the way it actually looks like.

Nevertheless, at this point, the rendering gives us the best idea of how this ships will be like and what they offer.

I'm just trying to think how a slide would work on Oasis class, it would block a lot of light into the central "park" area and I would assume would mean that the zip line would need to be removed

Zip line is at Boardwalk I think.

Slide could go into central park, then through rising tide opening and along promenade ceiling and end up in aqua theatre pool. It could be clear like Atlantis.

I'd pay for that

Edited by John&LaLa

Yes, I expect the slides to drop everyone that uses them into the ocean. This also serves a dual purpose of creating shorter lines as the cruise goes on, something I fully support.

I would like to see a lazy river, complete with inner tubes to relax in and float around the perimeter of the pool deck.

Drink in hand, moved along by the gentle current, from bow to stern throughout the day.

Indoor Skiing?

The new 'little blue pill' lounge? :eek:

Edited by Overtyme