Connecting Cabins

We've been on many cruises but never had a cabin with a connecting room. Has anyone ever had any issues with a connecting room - i.e. increased noise level? I need to make a decision by 8pm this evening on whether to take a connecting room in a desirable location.

Thank you,

I've had them before and while not ideal for me, I'd much rather have one in a great location, than a non-connecting room in a bad location.

Everyone's definition of a bad location is different. For me it's LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!

Wherever it's to, have a great cruise.:)

We've been on many cruises but never had a cabin with a connecting room. Has anyone ever had any issues with a connecting room - i.e. increased noise level? I need to make a decision by 8pm this evening on whether to take a connecting room in a desirable location.

Thank you,

No. we never did have a problem with this.

Ive had one once and like i said before we heard them fight then make up. serveal times during the cruise the first time it was horrible then after that we just laughed. wasnt in the room too much.

I would only book a connecting room if i wanted to go on this cruise and this was pretty much my only option.

In order to accommodate the connecting door, the furniture in the connecting cabins are different from the normal cabins in the same category. Don't know what ship you are looking at or the type of cabin, but on Freedom the D category balcony cabins go from a full size sofa to a loveseat. The E category balcony cabins go from a smaller sofa to a chair. If having a sofa is important, this may be a deal breaker. This did happen to me, and I questioned both my TA and RCI prior to booking and was assured that the cabin had a sofa. I didn't. I was traveling with my daughter on that cruise, and having the sofa was important. Both the TA and RCI were of no help after boarding.

In order to accommodate the connecting door, the furniture in the connecting cabins are different from the normal cabins in the same category. Don't know what ship you are looking at or the type of cabin, but on Freedom the D category balcony cabins go from a full size sofa to a loveseat. The E category balcony cabins go from a smaller sofa to a chair. If having a sofa is important, this may be a deal breaker. This did happen to me, and I questioned both my TA and RCI prior to booking and was assured that the cabin had a sofa. I didn't. I was traveling with my daughter on that cruise, and having the sofa was important. Both the TA and RCI were of no help after boarding.

They took their money and ran. :(