Survey: How much are the drink packages on you current sailing? (or within last 2 wee

Please list what ship you are/were on, and a drink package level and (onboard) price . I'm running a survey for a discussion I am having with Royal Corporate regarding drink package prices onboard the ships. Thank you!

I have purchased Ultimate Beverage packages for Brilliance for my July Med Cruise.

I paid AUD 74 pppd including gratuities. That works out at USD 54. Seems like a decent deal when you consider the drink prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This should be helpful. I just had this argument yesterday. My Anthem/ July 23rd sailing is currently showing premium at $47/day plus 18% gratuities AFTER a 20% "discount". The package was regularly $49/day right before the "discount".

2b8ab79644b533201777d41f19cd11b9.jpg

Ovation

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

So if those are the on board prices for ovation then I'm glad I pre-purchased mine because for us the premium was $57 pp per night inclusive of gratuity. So overall $570 pp for 10 night cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This should be helpful. I just had this argument yesterday. My Anthem/ July 23rd sailing is currently showing premium at $47/day plus 18% gratuities AFTER a 20% "discount". The package was regularly $49/day right before the "discount".

Ditto on my August Oasis sailing. Prior to today the Ultimate wasn't offered. Today it popped up as a "20 percent sale" at 53 plus gratuities. That seems to me to be a decent deal (though I don't remember what the ultimate was prior to the "sale."

Freedom on June 19th, $388.22 pp. It was $47/day+18% gratuity with their "20% Off Promotion". I don't know if they jacked up the prices because it was a summer cruise like they did with our Spring Break on the Liberty. Booked it last week.

Just paid our beverage packages.

R.C.I -Oasis Of The Seas - 28th May 2016 - 7 day trip

Ultimate Package - Charged $446.04 USD

Premium Package - Charged $388.22 USD

The above are based upon the 20% special offer being offered at this moment

Freedom of the Seas, May 22nd, 7 night

Premium Drink Package $310.80 pp, incl grat

Just paid our beverage packages.

R.C.I -Oasis Of The Seas - 28th May 2016 - 7 day trip

Ultimate Package - Charged $446.04 USD

Premium Package - Charged $388.22 USD

The above are based upon the 20% special offer being offered at this moment

So....cruises of the same length & 6 days apart with the same package at about a $78.00 difference! Not cool!!!

I was taking today to C&A and asked about the drink package special for our August 28 sailing on the Oasis (we paid $363 CAD for the select for 7 days - that is including the 20% discount). The C&A rep said that now the drink package pricing is going to be a tiered system with different pricing for different ships, dates, itineraries, and holidays. They could not provided specifics and had no price list when I asked.

I was taking today to C&A and asked about the drink package special for our August 28 sailing on the Oasis (we paid $363 CAD for the select for 7 days - that is including the 20% discount). The C&A rep said that now the drink package pricing is going to be a tiered system with different pricing for different ships, dates, itineraries, and holidays. They could not provided specifics and had no price list when I asked.

What this says to me is: We are going to do what we want, and we don't care what our customers think. Not only that, we aren't even going to tell our employees, so they all give out different and erroneous information to anyone who asks.

Great business Royal. 👍