Quiet CC N1 Suites

Host Jazzbeau

The latest Azamara cabin reviews indicate that the suite we have booked, 8045, has become very noisy since the introduction of the Patio. A friend suggested 8058, but that is an N2 and Azamara won't let me "downgrade" without switching to the current promotion which doesn't work for us. So, can anybody recommend any N1 suites that are quiet? How about 8054? [seems to be under the Men's room outside Windows Cafe]

8054 is very quiet (as cabins under the pool/cafe/patio go). 8052 is also partly under the restrooms. I don't think it is the the same configuration that you already have. It is a tub/shower cabin and I think 8045 is a shower-only. If you prefer the starboard side or shower-only, 8057 is also pretty good as it is just about at the doorway between the patio and the Windows cafe. We have had both since the retrofit and what noise there was did not bother us. 8057 did have some noise, but not too bad and not for very long. We are in 8055 next year for a TA and hope it's location also near the back end of the patio is also reasonably quiet.

I would agree, in general with that except the "quite noisy" part. We did hear some furniture dragging and the occasional sound of something dropped, but it wasn't loud enough (or lasted very long) to bother us to the point that we would avoid the cabin. 8054 was very quiet, but we don't like the furniture in the tub/shower configuration.

I would agree, in general with that except the "quite noisy" part. We did hear some furniture dragging and the occasional sound of something dropped, but it wasn't loud enough (or lasted very long) to bother us to the point that we would avoid the cabin. 8054 was very quiet, but we don't like the furniture in the tub/shower configuration.

Thanks all. I would much prefer the new walk-in showers, but it seems that all the starboard suites are going to be noisy. My TA is asking for a waiver to get us into 8058, but if not I'll ask for 8054.

Personally i prefer a tub. I have been in 8045 ,8040, 8042. 4043,805?

I found that the ships vibration got to me aft of the firedoors. as far as noise mid ship. i can feel the vibration of the track. it gets to me more than chairs moving. under the bathrooms would be more quiet than starboard side under patio.

If you have to have a walk in shower you might be limiting your self to a good cabin

Hello, ellbon, I'm booked in 8040 for my next cruise (first time on Azamara) what do you think about this cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

it is my favorite CC. I am a light sleeper and have heard runners. But I love the location. you are forward of aft stairs and lift. i find it an easy walk up and down the stairs to everything.

Hello, ellbon, I'm booked in 8040 for my next cruise (first time on Azamara) what do you think about this cabin?

I was in 8043 last August which is across the hall from 8040. Between 6 and 7 a.m. every morning I was awoken to significant banging from above as the pool chairs were positioned. I notified Guest Relations and was told the schedule was to have the pool set-up by 7 a.m. I would not book this cabin again.

I was in 8043 last August which is across the hall from 8040. Between 6 and 7 a.m. every morning I was awoken to significant banging from above as the pool chairs were positioned. I notified Guest Relations and was told the schedule was to have the pool set-up by 7 a.m. I would not book this cabin again.

Oops! But as my cruise is port intensive it will save my alarm clock battery!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That is not the chairs -it is people running early. I tried for years to get jogging rules Mia refuses to change it. So i switch cabin to deck. the rare time i take a nap i had one too. Not sure of the chairs in morning but they were set up early. I just like mid ship and 8040 has a tub. for some that is still important.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a quick response.

Where is the smoking area on the Quest. We don't and hate the smell. The nook on deck 9 near the toilets looks like a potential smoking corner... is that right?

Just answered my own question from the Azamara website...

"Our ships have a designated smoking area, located on the starboard forward section of the pool deck. The smoking area is clearly marked. For our guests' comfort and health, all other areas of the ships are non-smoking, including public rooms, restaurants, pool decks, staterooms and suites, verandas and halls."

:D

uktog - just wondering if you think N2s are better than N1s as have booked an N1 guarantee for a future cruise. We prefer walk in showers.

Your toughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks