Half Moon Cay Tender Back and Forth

mrscmyers

Why would you want to go back to the ship for lunch?

They have a really good FREE BBQ right on the island.

Ribs, burgers, hot dogs, all different salads, fruits, desserts, etc.

It's really good!!! And did I mention it's FREE?:')

That is what we loved about Half moon cay! You can come and go.

My daughter and I didn't eat there, but the rest of the family did. They enjoyed it. :) It was really hot the day we were there and my oldest and I got overheated and went back to ship.

As everyone else said, yes you can and there is the free lunch there. Honestly though, once you get to HMC you won't WANT to go back to the ship. Ever. For any reason. Ever.

^^^ This x infinity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had no idea lunch was provided! Awesome! Can anyone provide any more details about HMC? We will be there in June.

There are several activities planned on the beach by the Fun Team. We were just there last week, it was a gorgeous place. Here's a copy of our HMC Fun Times to give you an idea on what they had scheduled. 8e42b0ade7637d54d56ce59f8012cfaf.jpgbb5218aba8d81cc31458df776e78ba36.jpg647bbfe9d1ab795b1791d5280bc546e4.jpgfae3333e5b072f2bee3041f72fd9ca5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had no idea lunch was provided! Awesome! Can anyone provide any more details about HMC? We will be there in June.

The food comes from the ship and is brought over on the tenders.

Still taste better on the island than it does the ship

Also they built a cover with misting pipes / spray for people leaving the island , in the past you had to stand in a long line in the hot sun. Still long lines ,but the cover helps.

We were on HMC last week with Carnival's Ecstasy and there were no ribs. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, and BBQ chicken. Do not go back to the ship for lunch...what they bring over for lunch is very good.

You will have to compete with the chickens, though, and some of them are quite aggressive.

Here's a pic of my burger:

IMG_8462.jpg

I hope this is considered hijacking, but you asked...if you click my link below for my review of the Ecstasy last week, I have included info a few pictures of HMC. Just scroll through what you don't want to read and skip to Ports of Call; HMC is the first one.

There are several activities planned on the beach by the Fun Team. We were just there last week, it was a gorgeous place. Here's a copy of our HMC Fun Times to give you an idea on what they had scheduled. 8e42b0ade7637d54d56ce59f8012cfaf.jpgbb5218aba8d81cc31458df776e78ba36.jpg647bbfe9d1ab795b1791d5280bc546e4.jpgfae3333e5b072f2bee3041f72fd9ca5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much! Great info!!!

The food comes from the ship and is brought over on the tenders.

Still taste better on the island than it does the ship

Also they built a cover with misting pipes / spray for people leaving the island , in the past you had to stand in a long line in the hot sun. Still long lines ,but the cover helps.

The cover/ misting spray sounds perfect! It can get so hot waiting in a long line to get back on the ship!!

I hope this is considered hijacking, but you asked...if you click my link below for my review of the Ecstasy last week, I have included info a few pictures of HMC. Just scroll through what you don't want to read and skip to Ports of Call; HMC is the first one.

I just loved your review. Such beautiful pictures....thanks so much!!!