Any perks for dining at specialty restaurant first cruise night- Royal Caribbeant?

I was wondering if Royal Caribbean offers any perks for dining at a specialty restaurant on the first night of the cruise.

I remember sailing on Carnival last year where they gave us a free bottle of wine for dining at the specialty restaurant Fahrenheit 555.

Any information pertaining to perks for dining at a specialty restaurant on the first night of the cruise on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas would be helpful!

Thanks!

I was wondering if Royal Caribbean offers any perks for dining at a specialty restaurant on the first night of the cruise.

I remember sailing on Carnival last year where they gave us a free bottle of wine for dining at the specialty restaurant Fahrenheit 555.

Any information pertaining to perks for dining at a specialty restaurant on the first night of the cruise on Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas would be helpful!

Thanks!

Different ship but our sailing had 20% off first night.

Different ship but our sailing had 20% off first night.

What about Specialty Dining Restaurant Packages? I read a few places online where people mentioned that there was such a package for around $80ish per person.

What about Specialty Dining Restaurant Packages? I read a few places online where people mentioned that there was such a package for around $80ish per person.

again, depends on ship b/c some do not have the same specialty venues as others

C&A members can get a BOGO or BOGO1/2 off depending on tier for the first night.

SOMETIMES they will offer deals if you go up to each podium and ask.

or they will wander around offering.

for instance, on our last,we got cornered by a Waiter from Sabor offering us a deal(30% off). and when we took the sushi making class we got 25% off food if we died there.

again, depends on ship b/c some do not have the same specialty venues as others

C&A members can get a BOGO or BOGO1/2 off depending on tier for the first night.

SOMETIMES they will offer deals if you go up to each podium and ask.

or they will wander around offering.

for instance, on our last,we got cornered by a Waiter from Sabor offering us a deal(30% off). and when we took the sushi making class we got 25% off food if we died there.

Died? :D:D:D How dangerous IS their Sushi?

Edited by Coralc

The Specialty Restaurant Managers have been given some 'autonomy' in the past year and can offer ship specific special offers.

Oasis has been offering 50% off on first night and formal nights since returning to service following the October dry dock. The problem with these offers is that they are always subject to change and can even vary from sailing to sailing.

Does anyone know when reservations will be open for the cruise on Allure of the Seas in Dec 2015?

When I logged into my Royal Caribbean account, if says not yet available.

The only things I can book at this point are just drink packages and some excursions. Everything else is currently unavailable for booking (not even showing up).

Does anyone know when reservations will be open for the cruise on Allure of the Seas in Dec 2015?

When I logged into my Royal Caribbean account, if says not yet available.

The only things I can book at this point are just drink packages and some excursions. Everything else is currently unavailable for booking (not even showing up).

There is no set time. Just keep watching the website.

I know this is subjective but since the quality of the food has declined while the price has increased there is always some kind of deal to get you into Chop's. $30 to $35 just to get in the door and then another $20 for a steak that you can actually chew, well decide for yourself . :eek:

I know this is subjective but since the quality of the food has declined while the price has increased there is always some kind of deal to get you into Chop's. $30 to $35 just to get in the door and then another $20 for a steak that you can actually chew, well decide for yourself . :eek:

On our sailing you could get a Chops filet mignon in the dining room for $10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you book your specialty dining ahead of time online are you still eligible for any discount that might be offered on the ship? Any specialty discounts for platinum members?