Princess Repeaters Program?

sail7seas

My late DH and I sailed Princess about 6 or so cruises years ago and I've lost the number assigned to me as repeater in their Program.

How can I find out if they have record of those cruises?

Oh...... kindly remind me if it is called Captain's Club?

Thank if you can help.

It's the Captain's Circle.

We have never had Princess lose track of previous bookings but if you have questions the Circle Hostess will find out what you need to know...they are all very good and helpful. Welcome back.

Steve

Thank you.

I have not received any mail from Princess in years.

We stopped sailing Princess and after sailing RCI, Celebrity, Princess and Carnival (sort of), we have sailed Hal exclusively for over 80+ cruises. I sailed NCL this summer and have wondered about changes at Princess. Our last cruise with them was not much to our liking.

I'll look for Princess Captain Circle Number on line somewhere. I don't have it.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, Judy. Just simply call Princess and they'll look up your number for you. They may transfer you to the Captain's Circle Desk or they may not, just depends on if they think they can handle the call.

They'll go over all of your past cruises with you over the phone if need be OR you can register at Princess.com to see them yourself after your initial call to them.

My late DH and I sailed Princess about 6 or so cruises years ago and I've lost the number assigned to me as repeater in their Program.

Thank if you can help.

Call them.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, Judy. Just simply call Princess and they'll look up your number for you. They may transfer you to the Captain's Circle Desk or they may not, just depends on if they think they can handle the call.

They'll go over all of your past cruises with you over the phone if need be OR you can register at Princess.com to see them yourself after your initial call to them.

Thank you re: DH. I'm trying to figure out how to cruise without him after our great many cruises.

I went to Princess site and completed the form they have for 'let us look up your Captain's Circle Number'. Hopefully they actually monitor their site and I will get a response. :)

Appreciate all your help.

I'm not sure if I'll sail Princess or not but am gathering information about lines I haven't sailed in many years.

Princess Captain's Circle phone# 1-800-788-1699

Sail .... the above is the number you need to call. Explain your situation and they will be very helpful!

With your complete name they will probable be able to pull up your past Princess cruises immediately. Our older daughter had not cruised on Princess since she cruised with us many times 20 or so years ago. They found her past cruise history quickly. No problem.

Let us know how it goes!

LuLu

You can view your cruise history on the cruise personalizer part of your booking.

That's great but I don't have a booking.

Had I made a booking, I would have my Captain's Circle Number. ;)

Sail ... Just call 1-800-788-1699 for Captain's Circle to talk to a "real" person. :)

LuLu

Thank you for the number.

If they don't answer my on line request, I will call them tomorrow or day after.

Appreciate your help. :)

I've done quite a few cruises on my own simply because my DH can't go with me all the time. I'm sure there will be many times when you miss him while cruising. There's no escaping that unfortunately.

But, I've learned over the years that the best cruises are those that I've joined the roll calls and participated in events onboard with fellow CCers. It really makes a difference! Although some have only been just so-so, the majority have been fantastic and I've made what I consider life long friends on them. The Princess ones have truly been the best - the most friendly people who are kind and accepting. They've made me feel like family when I'm traveling alone and I'm sure they'll make you feel that way too. ;)

I am very impressed with Captain's Circle as I received an e-mail today with a listing of my cruises, dates/ships and total days.

I appreciate their efficiency and response to information requests. :)

I was surprised to see I have 8 cruises and 77 days. I had forgotten what I had done with Princess we've done so many cruises since. :)

I am very impressed with Captain's Circle as I received an e-mail today with a listing of my cruises, dates/ships and total days.

I appreciate their efficiency and response to information requests. :)

I was surprised to see I have 8 cruises and 77 days. I had forgotten what I had done with Princess we've done so many cruises since. :)

Fantastic news

Thank if you can help.

So nice to see one of my favorite people...YOU Sail7Seas...thinking about sailing Princess again! Please let us know if you make a booking. See the link for information on Suite amenities. http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf. This is a link for layout of Suite with balcony and Grand Suite. http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/cb/staterooms/?zoom_highlight=suite+perks.

Edited by qsuzi