Key West Pub Crawl

rob6465

Wife and I are hitting key west in 2 weeks and considering doing the pub crawl excursion. We are not big drinkers but love our pina coladas/strawberry daiq/mixed drinks. We doing drink beer and wondering if this excursion will be worth it. Been hearing mixed reviews. Thanks:D

I've done it twice and had a blast both times. You go to five bars and at each you get a ticket for a free drink. Each bar has it's own specialty drink, not sure if you can get anything else with your ticket other than the specialty drink. The tour guides are great!!! The give some history about Key West and are pretty hilarious. The group on the tour can make it even more fun! The first time we had an awesome group and we are still friends with many if them today!

Misty

Hubby and I also did this excursion.

Even if you're not a big drinker, you will enjoy the walk and history lesson of Key West.

We had Bo as our guide, and had a really fun time.

You get a free Pub Crawl t-shirt. Really good quality that does not shrink.

We had pizza at one stop. Fries at another. It was raining that day and by the end of the tour we were all wet and laughing with each other. So much fun.:D

Hubby and I also did this excursion.

Even if you're not a big drinker, you will enjoy the walk and history lesson of Key West.

We had Bo as our guide, and had a really fun time.

You get a free Pub Crawl t-shirt. Really good quality that does not shrink.

We had pizza at one stop. Fries at another. It was raining that day and by the end of the tour we were all wet and laughing with each other. So much fun.:D

We also had Bo as our guide, got the t-shirt and had a ball. Highly recommended! John

This was definitely one of our favorite excursions, plus there was live music at the last stop. We didn't eat on the tour, but afterwards went to Sloppy Joes which was around the corner from last stop.

You will have a great time. I have not spoken to anyone who did not enjoy the tour.

have me wanting to go back to Key West :) First cruise was on the Freedom and I had planned on doing the Pub Crawl but last second my mom decided to book and join me so I didn't want to do something without her. Now I might have find a cruise that stops there again for next year.

Pub Crawl was fun...Beau rocks!!!

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/4/14 (Key West & Cozumel)

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 (Freeport, BS)

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 (Southern Caribbean)

NCL Getaway - 9/26/15 - 10/3/15 (Eastern Caribbean)

Schooner Wharf was another bar.

We've done it twice. Last year we had a group of 12 with Phil as our guide. Had an absolute blast! We got our 5 free drinks and picked up a couple more at some bars. We were quite buzzed by the time we finished.

This year we had Susan as our guide, but there were 30 or so in our group. Gotta tell you, it was NOT a blast. You're allowed 20 minutes in each bar, and with that many guests if you're not near the start of the drinks, you spend your time sitting there waiting for a drink, then it's time to go. Not sure who decided to increase the numbers or decrease the guides, but it was a bad idea.

Had I known, I would have just done my own pub crawl this year. There's a lot of bars in Key West...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...