Twenty Years on

derbylane

I know, we were too, but can not over look this event, our TA cancelled and booked us this cruise. It should be really great, all the long time

we were on 31 oct Cloud cruise, now on 20 year cruise. should be very festive.

s

Which one is the Bocelli cruise??

October 31, 2014, Rome to Barcelona on the Spirit. Just got the announcement yesterday.

Bocelli has a home on the Tuscan coast, so I do wonder if his performance will just be on the overnight in Livorno...I would be surprised if he was on the entire cruise like some other performers.

We jumped on it! We dock in Athens (after a b2b starting in Barcelona on October 12th) now looking for flights to Rome on the 31st to catch the Spirit that same day.. I'm operating on the premise that doing something crazy like this is good for you. With three in a row, this will be our longest cruise at 28 days...hmmm. I don't think my DH has figured that out yet.

Wish all the sailors with so many familiar handles were coming too.

We were already booked on it and the following TA to Fort Lauderdale so we didn't receive the invitation. I do hope that we will be "invited" to the concert as they say it is a limited invitation. They had already offered a cabin category upgrade in Veranda on this voyage, so I have a feeling it was not selling well. The itinerary is perfect for us and we do enjoy the Spirit for the TA.

Our TA reserved concert tickets for us when he booked yesterday. I sure would ask your TA to do the same. We were told that the offer has stirred up A LOT of interest. There will be only one concert held on the overnight in Florence. If you've been on the Spirit you know how ridiculously small the theater is. It would be terrible to lose out on this experience!

I see that you've signed up for the Mingle. We'll look forward to meeting you!

told Ida about this special venetian invite--she immediately said we're going...alas, we have family commitments in Texas the first weekend in November so we can't book. Duct tape hope you can go--if so pls give warm regards and a hug to Angelo and Fernando for Ida.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

E-mailed Capt Corsaro. He will only be aboard Spirit for a few days( Rome-Barcelona ) and then back to Whisper. He will do the world cruise aboard Whisper. All of the suites from Owners thru Silver are waitlisted for the Rome-Barcelona cruise.

We also received the invitation for this Bocelli Cruise, what a shame we will have to miss this rare performance by such a wonderful Artiste. We had already booked a trip to India and will only return on Nov.1st. To all who have booked this Cruise we wish you great enjoyment and safe travels.

Just wondering what the criteria for receiving the invitation were. Obviously 350+ VS days do not cut the mustard here in the UK.

Good afternoon,

I have almost 200 days and didn't receive the email regarding this exciting voyage. How does one get on the list to receive information on such a marvellous opportunity?

If you hear, please let us know.

Thanks,

ScottToronto

Good afternoon,

I have almost 200 days and didn't receive the email regarding this exciting voyage. How does one get on the list to receive information on such a marvellous opportunity?

Thanks,

ScottToronto

You have to be a friend of Wes's. ;)

Good afternoon,

Thanks,

ScottToronto

Loyalty will get you nowhere! Over 250 and nada!

Loyalty will get you nowhere! Over 250 and nada!

450 and I got both on-line and paper copy via u.s. mail, but single supplement +200% so another once in a lifetime opportunity missed. Want my invite?......:rolleyes: