Dreamworld character breakfast charge Harmony

HI , sorry if this has been asked before, tried to search but doesnt seems o eb working for me at the minute.

I am looking to book Dreamworks Character Breakfast for myself, husband and grandson.

On website showing charge for adults but children free. When i try to book charging 3 x adult price. I rang RCC and spent 20 minutes on phone and they said i needed to book with them rather than nine and same happened.....another weight on phone then told " you pay for child then onboard will receive a on board credit for his payment " Has anyone else come across this ? Just seems strange as no OBC mentioned on website.

thanks

HI , sorry if this has been asked before, tried to search but doesnt seems o eb working for me at the minute.

I am looking to book Dreamworks Character Breakfast for myself, husband and grandson.

On website showing charge for adults but children free. When i try to book charging 3 x adult price. I rang RCC and spent 20 minutes on phone and they said i needed to book with them rather than nine and same happened.....another weight on phone then told " you pay for child then onboard will receive a on board credit for his payment " Has anyone else come across this ? Just seems strange as no OBC mentioned on website.

thanks

How old is your child?

On Allure, there was a set charge per person..child or adult. The cruise planner was the same in that it only listed one adult price.

You pay upfront if booking ahead. No credit returned for kids when onboard. You can use OBC only if you book when you are onboard. On our cruise, some of the days filled up so you may not get your first choice if you wait.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Edited by LuCruise

RCCL charges for the Character breakfast?????? Wow... On Disney it is free.

Is the character breakfast reservable on Disney?

Royal claims they had to start charging because parents would reserve a spot in multiple breakfasts so they had flexibility to attend whichever one they wanted.

Royal claims they had to start charging because parents would reserve a spot in multiple breakfasts so they had flexibility to attend whichever one they wanted.

If that's the case, RCL should have kept it free and charge for any cancellations or 2nd attendance as they do with the Ifly.

No, they tell you what day your character breakfast is. They also do not have a Main Dining room. They have three different restaurants (plus one or two specialty depending on the ship) and you cycle through them (yes, Disney is more controlling then other lines) ;)

No, they tell you what day your character breakfast is. They also do not have a Main Dining room. They have three different restaurants (plus one or two specialty depending on the ship) and you cycle through them (yes, Disney is more controlling then other lines) ;)

The rotating dining rooms sounds like Dynamic Classic on RC Quantum class. Do the different dining rooms have different menus from each other?

The rotating dining rooms sounds like Dynamic Classic on RC Quantum class. Do the different dining rooms have different menus from each other?

Yes, each one is very different from the other. Your servers rotate with you. Disney was our first cruise and loved moving from dinning room to dinning room. The themes in each were very different. That is why I didn't understand what the fuss is/was about dynamic dinning on RCC. Disney handles it just fine.

Animator's Palate the entire dining room changes. We were on Magic and the room went from black and white line drawing to full color by the end of dinner. Lumiere's (from Beauty and the Beast) had a French flair. The last one escapes me, but had a bright tropical feel to it.

Yes, each one is very different from the other. Your servers rotate with you. Disney was our first cruise and loved moving from dinning room to dinning room. The themes in each were very different. That is why I didn't understand what the fuss is/was about dynamic dinning on RCC. Disney handles it just fine.....

I've got no problem with Dynamic Classic on RC, it's Dynamic Choice that I'm not looking to deal with.

RCCL charges for the Character breakfast?????? Wow... On Disney it is free.

Trust me, you are paying for it in the fare of the cruise on Disney. Their cruise prices far outway the cruise price on RCCL!

Trust me, you are paying for it in the fare of the cruise on Disney. Their cruise prices far outway the cruise price on RCCL!

True Dat. However instead of having just "Grease" (on HotS), Disney has THREE different Broadway quality shows... And the "family cabins" have two bathrooms (but only one with a shower...)

But yeah, they are expensive. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Would someone be good enough to let me know where you find the Dreamworks Breakfast to book on the cruise planner.

I'm sure when we booked on Liberty it was in dining but its not showing for our Oasis cruise in April.

Many thanks

Hi all

Would someone be good enough to let me know where you find the Dreamworks Breakfast to book on the cruise planner.

I'm sure when we booked on Liberty it was in dining but its not showing for our Oasis cruise in April.

Many thanks

It's been a bit since I booked but if I remember correctly it us under 'Activities'

True Dat. However instead of having just "Grease" (on HotS), Disney has THREE different Broadway quality shows... And the "family cabins" have two bathrooms (but only one with a shower...)

But yeah, they are expensive. :(

But Royal has different shows from ice show to cirque de Soleil type shows to Aqua shows to comedy shows to variety type shows. That way if a specific type doesn't interest you, there are always other types.

It's been a bit since I booked but if I remember correctly it us under 'Activities'

Thank you for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

True Dat. However instead of having just "Grease" (on HotS), Disney has THREE different Broadway quality shows...

HotS has

- Grease

- Columbus the Musical

- The Fine Line

- Hideaway Heist

- iSkate

plus one headliner per cruise. Grease, Columbus, The Fine Line, Hideaway Heist I would all regard as Broadway quality show...

steamboats