Marc Walker as the CD of Majesty

BillOh

I will soon be on the Majesty for the first time where Ricky Matthews isn't the CD. Any quick thoughts on Mr Walker? Ricky ran a great Quest, haven't seen him since he left Majesty.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I remember who the CD was back in 2013, I think we had Ricky twice.

Edited by BillOh

Does this really make that much of a difference? You would think that would be a job where they would hire a certain type of personality

Each to their own. Certain cruise directors have enhanced our cruise experience.

Marc actually isn't the CD right now. Cruisin Susan is the new CD it's her first contract and she did a great job this last week while we were on.

We like Susan and Marc.

Marc does a gig with HSN when he is not on Majesty (or potentially another RCI ship). You can easily find him on FB using his Bing Bong signature.

For those that don't know you can track your favorite CDs here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50689739&highlight=cruise+director#post50689739

Darn, Bill. You are getting on when my daughter and I are getting off.

That being said, we were once on the Serenade where Mark was replaced mid-cruise by his "twin brother Ricky". (Mark having been born during the day and Ricky at night.) Both were very good.

Marc is a fabulous CD. He is personable, funny, energetic, innovative. His love and marriage game show is great.....on the three night cruises he usually down not host The Quest, not sure about four nighters.

We sailed with him a bunch of times. He's one of the best and one of our favorite CD's.

Edited by eileen226
Spelling

Marc actually isn't the CD right now. Cruisin Susan is the new CD it's her first contract and she did a great job this last week while we were on.

According to the usually accurate CD thread here. Mark takes over again soon.

Darn, Bill. You are getting on when my daughter and I are getting off.

That being said, we were once on the Serenade where Mark was replaced mid-cruise by his "twin brother Ricky". (Mark having been born during the day and Ricky at night.) Both were very good.

Darn vicki! But be sure to get off the ship quickly. We were going to be on an earlier cruise with other former cruisemates, but we had to reschedule for this week.

hands down my fav CD so far. I have had him 4x now and I love the vibe he brings. And each time I have been with different friends on board and they always talk about him for a long time after!!

There are other cruises I couldn't even remember or tell you if the CD was M or F they made such little impression on me.

To each their own for sure...but if you are asking about the CD, then I think you will enjoy Marc!

• 2 weeks later...
hands down my fav CD so far. I have had him 4x now and I love the vibe he brings. And each time I have been with different friends on board and they always talk about him for a long time after!!

There are other cruises I couldn't even remember or tell you if the CD was M or F they made such little impression on me.

To each their own for sure...but if you are asking about the CD, then I think you will enjoy Marc!

Glad to hear it. This is going to be a "we will enjoy ourselves no matter what" type of cruise for us.