Thoughts on a 4 day cruise?

cocacola86

I think it kind of depends on what you enjoy. When i was younger(20-30's) 4 days was about all i could stand. I was really ready to go home from wherever i was vacationing after 5-6 days.( i was kind of like... been there done that , now whats next) However now that im older (40)they cant be long enough.

We live in Baltimore, MD and we are only 20 minutes from the port to go

on the PRIDE. I did fly to Florida to sail on the DREAM but that was a seven

day western caribbean. That was worth flying for. I do not want to dal with

airport security for only a 4 day cruise. If they had a 4 day cruise out of

Baltimore I would go many times a year. HAPPY SAILING!!!

1. Why did you post in Carnival about a RCI cruise?:confused:

2. 4 days way too short barely get unpacked and time to pack again.

3. Can tend to be booze cruises

4. If you are a regular cruiser they can give you a feel for the ship if you know what to ignore.

Well we've sailed 3 times on Carnival, just to see what people's thoughts were on a 4 day cruise. We were going to see the Saints in philly, for hotel it was 950 CDN for 4 days, around 600 U.S. For airfare than there's food, and anything else

We've done some before and definitely prefer longer, but under our personal circumstances, we could fit the upcoming one in. As it leaves on a Monday, including a 2 day stay in Miami the weekend before makes it like a real vacation!:)

A four day cruise really just gives you a shade over three days figuring embarkation time and re-packing to get off. I would not want to fly anywhere for that time - particularly if it were in early April when a lot of college kids might be partying on board. It might make more sense to just go someplace warm for the six days.

personally if I was spending the money to fly that far I'd book a longer cruise. I think 4 days is too short for a cruise!

I agree.

We have done a couple 4 day cruises when we first started cruising but soon discovered they were too short for us, especially with the hassle of flights.

Now for us 7 days is almost too short.

We're booked on RC Adventure of the Seas in Oct/2016. We live in Ontario and want to go away in April for a couple of days and want a relaxing cheap vacation, what's your thoughts about doing a short cruise?

4 days is a boat ride, not a cruise. Seriously, less than 7-10 days would be a waste of airfare.