Got Moved to New Room

SoftballMom8

Morning yall from Texas. I hope that everyone is having a gr88 day so far.

Well i need some help and Thanks in advance for the help.

I was in balcony cabin 8319 and when I called to add my daughter(who is 6) to my room we had to move cabins. When I book it the first time, I was told that it was a 3-4 cabin. Well come to find out it wasn't so we moved to Balcony Cabin 9243. I have never stayed higher then deck 6 as far as sleeping. Has anyone stayed that high or close to that cabin numbered?? Is there anything to worry about or am I just being worried for nothing?

Again thanks for any help you can give me.

I'm assuming this is Breeze? If so you're right below lido but sandwiched between rooms so I don't think you'd have any noise issues. I like to be on lido but my second choice would be 1 deck down from lido so I think its a great location.

Hi Softballmom

If you have cabin that you are satisfied with and you want to make sure that you are not moved again, you would have to call them or your TA and tell them to make a note that you will not accept any change of your cabin even if it is considered an upgrade.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

You will be fine in the new cabin. It's just 1 deck higher and in my opinion a great location.

I see you are going on the Halloween cruise. I'm jealous! They are such fun cruises!

If you nee more information about a particular cabin use this website:

cruisedeckplans.com

Have a great cruise.....love the Breeze!!

I vote you won't notice any difference at all. I have been on many cruises with a wife that is very sensitive to motion. There has never been a spot on the ship that was 'better' when it started getting rough. It isn't like she feels the motion on 11 and then drop down to 5 and say "oh that is much better".

Repeating that the amount of motion felt is highly dependent on location is dramatically overrated and passed on as 'advice'.

Hi Softballmom

If you have cabin that you are satisfied with and you want to make sure that you are not moved again, you would have to call them or your TA and tell them to make a note that you will not accept any change of your cabin even if it is considered an upgrade.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

This will not always be the correct answer. Carnival rules , Carnival ship.