Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I'm booked on the Oct 19 sailing of the Carnival Breeze. My first solo cruise!

Hey, Dgshooter! I'm solo on the Carnival Breeze Oct 19 cruise, too - OK, two close friends are coming along, but we're all solo in our cabins (cove balconies, yay!). Hope we get to meet - come on over to the main roll call if you get this.

Anyone else joining us?

I'm also solo on the following cruise on Carnival Breeze Oct 25 - the 8-day cruise over Halloween! But without my friends this time, just me. I hope some other solos will be aboard.

Edited by GaNavy

I can't remember if I already posted this - and when I tried to double check, the search engine didn't show anything - so I'm going on my first solo cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas on 1/17/15. I'm doing the same cruise with a friend on 11/22/14. I've lived in Key West and am well acquainted with Cozumel so this will all be about the people I meet on my first solo. The price was amazing - $600 for a balcony cabin.

Hi Everyone,

This will be my first solo cruise. Always have cruised with my husband but he is not able to go on this one. Looking to meet some other cruise lovers for meals, shows and even excursions. This cruise leaves out of New York and goes to the Bahamas.

Harry

Hi everyone. I am sailing on the Norwegian Getaway on August 23. Just 2 days to go. I am so thrilled to be cruising again. I am a nice guy from NYC and sailing solo and gave myself this cruise as my own gift to celebrate my big 60th birthday. I am trying to send out info regarding the solo get togethers so we can all "find" each other. I am hoping there are lots of great solo women going on this cruise. After all, who wants to eat by themselves.

Hi everyone. I am sailing on the Norwegian Getaway on August 23. Just 2 days to go. I am so thrilled to be cruising again. I am a nice guy from NYC and sailing solo and gave myself this cruise as my own gift to celebrate my big 60th birthday. I am trying to send out info regarding the solo get togethers so we can all "find" each other. I am hoping there are lots of great solo women going on this cruise. After all, who wants to eat by themselves.

Hi Cruiselovrs,

I am from NY as well, doing a solo cruise in November on Carnival Conquest. Happy early Birthday! What a wonderful from me to me gift, hope you have a great one!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday cruise! From the sounds it I bet you will!

Hi Cruiselovrs,

I am from NY as well, doing a solo cruise in November on Carnival Conquest. Happy early Birthday! What a wonderful from me to me gift, hope you have a great one!

What a perfect gift to yourself! Have a great cruise!

My b-day is this weekend and the only thing I got myself was a (pretty) big piece of Sea Salt Carmel Cheesecake. I like your 'me' gift ALOT better.

Happy Birthday to you and have a great cruise!! :D

HI I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Getaway. Hope you are booked in studio cabin best place for solo cruiser. Want to hear all about when you get back.

Great minds think alike, i booked myself for my 57th birthday in October on Breakaway can't wait! Also Halloween

Again wishing you a happy birthday! Happy cruising!! Enjoy!

Margie

My b-day is this weekend and the only thing I got myself was a (pretty) big piece of Sea Salt Carmel Cheesecake. I like your 'me' gift ALOT better.

Happy Birthday to you and have a great cruise!! :D

My Birthday present to myself this year is a solo 12night cruise on Queen Mary 2, New England/Canada.:p

I think treating yourself is important.

• 2 weeks later...