A unique way to capture vacation memories

txflood33

This may be someone on here for all I know

Lots of people take videos of events through life. I'm just not one to go back and watch 8 hours for vacation...I equate it to slides if you're old school

Below is a great promotion for how awesome their ship was as well as their entire vacation...in video....better than any scrapbook

Hats off to the vacationers and now I can't wait for mine even more

Without a doubt one of the best videos I've ever seen of cruising. Great shots, smiling faces obviously enjoying themselves, a gorgeous ship, gorgeous stops. If this doesn't entice someone they have some serious issues.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Excellent...we can all learn from new concepts....We will try this next one up...Reflection~!

I like that there are no audios....I always talk too much on my videos....

LOTS of editing though...whew...

Thx for the heads up!

Edited by BecciBoo

That was excellent. Thanks for sharing it.

I agree, a video is a great way to capture your cruise memories.

I have always liked this one....it's not a Celebrity ship, but I play it when I need a shot of cruise joy....

How cute

I first starting making video and photo slide shows/CD's/DVD's movies when my parents took us to Europe in 2008. That particular movie was 2 hours long and one of my favorite's!

Since that cruise, I have made one of each of our trips (before I only made CD photo slides - no music.) My techniques have improved overtime and I have most down to 1 hour or less. That's hard to do when you take a port intensive 12 night cruise with pre and post stays. :eek:

Our family, friends and travel partners really enjoy the movies. :) Much better than looking at a bunch of photos or videos. I try to synchronize my videos and photos with my music choices. Videos are usually short, intertwined within photos, and most include the audio along with the music in the background. It's a huge project, but fun and worth every minute spent (usually a couple of weeks of work.;))

Edited by Iamthesea

I first starting making video and photo slide shows/CD's/DVD's movies when my parents took us to Europe in 2008. That particular movie was 2 hours long and one of my favorite's!

Since that cruise, I have made one of each of our trips (before I only made CD photo slides - no music.) My techniques have improved overtime and I have most down to 1 hour or less. That's hard to do when you take a port intensive 12 night cruise with pre and post stays. :eek:

Our family, friends and travel partners really enjoy the movies. :) Much better than looking at a bunch of photos or videos. I try to synchronize my videos and photos with my music choices. Videos are usually short, intertwined within photos, and most include the audio along with the music in the background. It's a huge project, but fun and worth every minute spent (usually a couple of weeks of work.;))

What programme do you use to make your movies, and did you take a course or did you teach yourself? I have such great intentions, but have only made one movie, using MovieMaker, after I took a computer class on Celebrity. It was really fun to do, though!

I wish people would not "monitiize" their you tube videos. I resent those commercials up front. All it takes is one click to not be greedy and avoid pain on a lot of people.

I hate them too but it's a fairly small price to pay for using someone else's music and for YT being a free video-sharing platform. I have never monetised any of mine but have adverts at the start of all those where I have used such tracks.