Equinox Bistro On Five?

swooldri

Debuted on Celebrity ReflectionSM and Celebrity Millennium®, Sushi on Five expands throughout our fleet during 2016 Celebrity SilhouetteSM on June 7, Celebrity Solstice® on July 1, Celebrity Infinity® on July 24, Celebrity Equinox® on August 6, Celebrity Constellation® on August 28, Celebrity Eclipse® on September 17, and Celebrity Summit® on October 16. Dates may vary.

It is already Sushi on five, we tried in August. It was very good, although it is a la carte our bill for lunch only came to 40$.

Wow, I hope you are talking about 4 people and not just 2!

$40 for lunch for 2 , little steep , especially when lunch is free pretty much around the ship. I like sushi, but not that much.

Even with a boatload of shipboard credits we won't be using Sushi. We will miss Bistro but the next 2 cruises allow us concierge in the dining room.

Sad that this decision was made for many of us but, let's see how long this lasts.:rolleyes::confused:

Pat C

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, I hope you are talking about 4 people and not just 2!

$40 for lunch for 2 , little steep , especially when lunch is free pretty much around the ship. I like sushi, but not that much.

Had the same thought, $40 for lunch, in my book that's a lot of money.

I won't be going there either.

I'll find other ways to squander my OBC if SOF isn't included in my unlimited specialty dining benefit from being in the PH.

No one has ever confirmed either way....

Darn would be nice to be able to afford a PH. I could however afford to purchase Sushi on 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I won't be going there either.

I'll find other ways to squander my OBC if SOF isn't included in my unlimited specialty dining benefit from being in the PH.

No one has ever confirmed either way....

It was included in our package last month on the Equinox.:)

Was also included in our package on Eclipse a couple of weeks ago. We had lunch in there a few times when Luminae wasn't open. I've never posted pics here before but will try to attach a couple of the non-sushi dishes!

40f98e681496da997e3a0045ea55381b.jpg4f1201d70aa8d79e720c399d1952004c.jpg4b094755040a7fed5f9538d19755ab5a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was included in our package last month on the Equinox.:)

Did you do the 5 night dining package on the Equinox? I'm looking at this for our December Equinox cruise but I'd prefer the one night in Murano, two in Tuscan, and two in Silk Harvest like it used to be. Does anyone know if Sushi on 5 MUST be one of the nights? If so, how does the pricing work?

Laura

Did you do the 5 night dining package on the Equinox? I'm looking at this for our December Equinox cruise but I'd prefer the one night in Murano, two in Tuscan, and two in Silk Harvest like it used to be. Does anyone know if Sushi on 5 MUST be one of the nights? If so, how does the pricing work?

Laura

We had the specialty dining package for the entire 13 day cruise. We only ate one time in the MDR and that was for breakfast. All of our other meals were specialty restaurants, Luminaire and Blu. We never ate in the buffet since neither of us care for buffets.:)

Laura

We returned last week from being aboard the Equinox for 13 nights. We purchased a specialty dining package. It didn't matter what restaurants we used it for.

For what it's worth, we loved Sushi on 5 and much prefer it over Bistro on 5. We had lunch and dinner there but it was NOT required that it be one of the restaurants we used the package for.