Best Port for zip line

armywifefisher

St. Kitts it was beautiful! You zip above and thru the trees.

St. Kitts. It was build by a Canadian company and you stop by a spring mechanism. You don't have to wear those gloves and hang on to the zip line.

It was awesome. But book early as it sells out.

Another vote for St. Kitts Sky Safari zip line. I loved their no hands breaking system and the view of the ocean to the left and the vegetation was beautiful. My husband, a civil engineer, looked at the building specs for zip lines on the islands we were going to and liked the construction on this one the best. he said it used concrete instead of timbers.

Another vote for St. Kitts Sky Safari zip line. I loved their no hands breaking system and the view of the ocean to the left and the vegetation was beautiful. My husband, a civil engineer, looked at the building specs for zip lines on the islands we were going to and liked the construction on this one the best. he said it used concrete instead of timbers.

We did zip lining in Jamaica and St Lucia. Both were fun, both were in the forest going from tree to tree, and both had an added surprise in them. My wife is more the zip lining person than I am, but I still had fun.

I think it is the zip line in Costa Rica.

We've zipped on Roatan and in Costa Rica (Pacific side). Loved both, but the Costa Rica zip was awesome--through and over a rain forest, over a rushing stream, stops at waterfalls, many, many lines (like 20 or so)--wonderful.

We've zipped on Roatan and in Costa Rica (Pacific side). Loved both, but the Costa Rica zip was awesome--through and over a rain forest, over a rushing stream, stops at waterfalls, many, many lines (like 20 or so)--wonderful.

The last one, if memory serves me, was over huge chasm...... Wow.

Did the zip in Costa Rica with Original Canopy. It was great zipping through the trees, and then being caught by those good looking Ticos.

When we did it one of of the ladies on the excursion got stuck half way due to more "brake" being applied than necessary. One of he workers hooked went out wrapped his legs around her waist and armed over armed hi way back to the next station. Her response was, can we do that again?