It never gets old

Sue L

leaving next week on 2nd celebrity but 25th cruise overall, first suite ( due to amazingly cheap suite guarantee upgrade) have 123 for booze and tips.

I am an excited for this one as I was for my first. Love unpacking once and waking up somewhere new each day. this one is the Baltic.

We are also celebrating 30th anniversary.

So it is still a thrill ????

leaving next week on 2nd celebrity but 25th cruise overall, first suite ( due to amazingly cheap suite guarantee upgrade) have 123 for booze and tips.

I am an excited for this one as I was for my first. Love unpacking once and waking up somewhere new each day. this one is the Baltic.

You'll love the Baltics and if you're on the Eclipse, even better

25 is a great number. I'll hit 13 this Christmas and I still love it. First time on Celebrity. I also like the idea of being someplace new each day and the sea air at night is amazing.

Enjoy the suite.

We feel the same way. Always excited about a rapidly approaching cruise. We have 36 under our belt and can't wait for our next one in Oct followed by another in November. Have a lovely cruise, followed by another and another .....

Being married I hope is what you are referring to.:rolleyes:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Congrats on the anniversary and have a great cruise.:)

Hi Sue,

Are you on the Eclipse, departing 16th from Southampton? If so, we may see you on board! We'll be at the CC Sailaway after muster stations in the Sunset Bar.

We haven't sailed Celebrity before but are so looking forward to the holiday.

I'm Rachel and will be sailing with hubby Rob plus two (well behaved , better be!) sons, 12 and 14.

We are in the group of travellers who only manage one cruise a year ( and sometime not even that:-( ) but decided to try Celebrity after having an unappetising dose of Independance of the Seas last year.

I agree, I am as excited about this years cruise as our very first (sans kids) , our honeymoon , 19 years ago!

The thought of no food shopping , no food cooking , no clearing up for two whole weeks , plus a new fabulous vista out of the cabin window each morning is making me hyperventilate as I type!!! ( anyone with teenage boys will be with me on this one as it seems I run a 24 hour cafe at the moment- can't seem to fill 'em at the moment )!

It's a special holiday and we feel very lucky to be sailing once again very soon

Hopefully see you on board

Rachel

I honestly thought you could not have 123 perks with a guarantee?

I hope you really enjoy it and that you do get all your perks.

of course you can , have all confirmations showing all perks,no worries. Why would you think they weren't combinable?

Wishing you and your DH a wonderful anniversary and at least 50 more anniversaries to follow! We have also been on over 30 cruises and each one is a new experience. I consider myself a "cruise virgin" as I enjoy each cruise is like the first! We are again sailing on Sunday!!!!

Edited by Cruise a holic

Wishing you and your DH a wonderful anniversary and at least 50 more anniversaries to follow! We have also been on over 30 cruises and each one is a new experience. I consider myself a "cruise virgin" as I enjoy each cruise is like the first! We are again sailing on Sunday!!!!

Have a wonderful time!!

You're right, it really never does get "old" to cruise. Will be on The Silhouette in December just for the fun. Didn't care about the itinerary, got a fabulous price and OBC, and we very much like Celebrity, so who could ask for anything more! You'll love the Baltic Sea cruise, so just enjoy. :)

You're right, it really never does get "old" to cruise. Will be on The Silhouette in December just for the fun. Didn't care about the itinerary, got a fabulous price and OBC, and we very much like Celebrity, so who could ask for anything more! You'll love the Baltic Sea cruise, so just enjoy. :)

Love the Silhouette! Was on it last Jan and March This Jan the eclipse!

Enjoy!

We have been on 36 cruises and it never gets old!! We have 1 booked in November, 1 in January, 1 in February, and 1 in October 2015 and 1 in Janurary 2016. And will maybe try to squeeze another one in there sometime! Still get excited on each one like it was our first!! :D

leaving next week on 2nd celebrity but 25th cruise overall, first suite ( due to amazingly cheap suite guarantee upgrade) have 123 for booze and tips. I am an excited for this one as I was for my first. Love unpacking once and waking up somewhere new each day. this one is the Baltic. We are also celebrating 30th anniversary. So it is still a thrill ????

Super congratulations on your 30th, plus the adventure in the Baltics. This is one of our favorite areas. Going to St. Petersburg? What other port stops? First time in this area with such great architecture, history, culture, etc.?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 70,713 views for this fun posting.

Super congratulations on your 30th, plus the adventure in the Baltics. This is one of our favorite areas. Going to St. Petersburg? What other port stops? First time in this area with such great architecture, history, culture, etc.?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 70,713 views for this fun posting.

Yes st petersburg, been in that area before, hubby and I are ex Pan am. been lots of places. Our first date was in London,lol

Yes st petersburg, been in that area before, hubby and I are ex Pan am. been lots of places. Our first date was in London,lol

Appreciate, Sue, this quick follow-up and the short history from your exciting life. Lots of great airline history with Pan Am. Never got to fly them from Central Ohio, but they were a real aviation pioneer. Love, London!! Been there five times. BUT, getting more and more costly to stay there, eat, enjoy its star attractions, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy St. Petersburg and the Baltics! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 152,087 views. Nice to be hitting this high of a level for viewership. Appreciate the interest and follow-up questions/comments!!

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923