Have any Carnival Free Samples Hooked You?

Flatland

There are lots of threads about what the free samples have been.

Have any of the freebies won you over?

For me: It was the Schick Hydro 5 free razors I've now been using for 4 years now. Gave up the electric for these.

For my wife: She now uses the Arm & Hammer tooth paste.

We both now use the Breathe Right nasal strips. :D

Have any of the free samples won you over?

Kev

Yes, we also got hooked on the razors!

We have used a couple of other items (including the Pepcid and Breathe Right), but the razor is the one that is now a daily use product that we would never have tried if we hadn't received the sample.

Yes, we also got hooked on the razors!

We have used a couple of other items (including the Pepcid and Breathe Right), but the razor is the one that is now a daily use product that we would never have tried if we hadn't received the sample.

I also got hooked on the razors!! But seriously for disposable they are really nice!!! And way cheaper than what I used to buy with the replaceable razor blades!!

Wayyyy back on one of our first cruises we got tooth flossers, they were a long stick with disposable floss things. Loved em!! could not find the replaceable floss ends anywhere in Canada until a few years ago when they came out with smaller disposable ones

The razors! I don't know how many years ago I started using the razor from the ship but have bought refills ever since. After getting mine, future cruises I would bring the new freebie back and give to my adult children or friends. They've gotten hooked as well! Last cruise our clam shell bowl was flipped sideways laying down in the shelf empty.:mad:

Usually they end up in our "retirement" bag of goodies we've gotten from hotels and ships over the years. Although the last couple times out there wasn't anything to bring back. We always enjoyed seeing what there would be.

Edited by sandij

Just returned from Paradise - there were no free samples or bowl in my bathroom. I was quite bummed.

We'll be on the Paradise next month, I guess we probably won't have samples or the bowl either but really won't bother me. The last couple Carnival cruises we've been on I wasn't all that thrilled with the samples in the bowl anyway. I think our last one was full of just breathe right strips. :(

Where do you find your samples at? We went on a Carnival cruise about 6 years ago. I don't recall every seeing samples unless I overlooked them.

They are placed in a tray or bowl in the restroom on the vanity. Several people have said they did not get any samples. We must be lucky in that we have got some pretty good ones over the years. We have never had a Carnival cruise without samples.

Last year we had Gold Bond lotion, a full size 3 oz. bottle of Bull Frog sunblock, Breathe Right strips, toothpaste, Alka-Seltzer, plus some other items I don't remember.

Kev