Samba Grill on Radiance

Food is so subjective from one person to another... I personally really liked Samba the one time I got to try it.

But the OP may hate it...they really have to try it for themselves. Hopefully pictures and descriptions will help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=47881841&highlight=grill#post47881841

Thank you for the reply and the link with your photos and review. It looks good to me!

• 3 weeks later...
Who has been to Samba grill on Radiance? Is it good?

Loved the Samba grill it had wonderful food and staff when we were there. My daughter didn't like some of the meat options so they bought her a plate of chicken.

If you've never been to a Brazilian Churrascaria it's a good intro and may encourage you to explore a "more traditional" option once on land.

If you're familiar with the idea, it'll seem to lack when compared with your favorite establishment back home, but it's the best available Brazilian option without leaving the ship.

I don't believe we'd do it again. It didn't suck, but we'd hoped for a little better.

Who has been to Samba grill on Radiance? Is it good?

I just finished a B6B on the Radiance.

We ate in the Samba Grill 3 or 4 times.

EXCELLENT. You don't have to sample each kind of meat. You can ask for just the ones you want. The filet and the lamb..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Food is so subjective from one person to another... I personally really liked Samba the one time I got to try it.

But the OP may hate it...they really have to try it for themselves. Hopefully pictures and descriptions will help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=47881841&highlight=grill#post47881841

And can vary dramatically from week to week. Glad to hear a positive review of it on Radiance, We only did Samba on Allure.

It was excellent when I ate there. There are some meats that I don't always eat, so they were great about just bringing me the ones that I wanted.

Don't load up on the appetizer bar, even though everything looks tasty. Save lots of room for the meat, as there is a lot of it.

Our experience at Samba grill on Radiance several years ago was the absolute best of any experience at that type of restaurant venue anywhere--including South America. The food and service = excellent. Couldn't say much good about our experience at Samba later on an Oasis class ship. Guess it was just the luck of the draw.............:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/7/2017 at 4:13 AM, Merion_Mom said:

I just finished a B6B on the Radiance.

We ate in the Samba Grill 3 or 4 times.

EXCELLENT. You don't have to sample each kind of meat. You can ask for just the ones you want. The filet and the lamb..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is it located on the ship?

Kat

Samba Grill is absolutely my favorite restaurant offered by Royal.  The location of it on Radiance is perfect; I remember walking out to a beautiful view of the sky and stars because it’s dark in that area.  I wish that they’d have it on more ships than just Radiance and Allure.

12 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Samba Grill is absolutely my favorite restaurant offered by Royal.  The location of it on Radiance is perfect; I remember walking out to a beautiful view of the sky and stars because it’s dark in that area.  I wish that they’d have it on more ships than just Radiance and Allure.

It will be gone on Allure in a couple weeks.