Photos of updated CW Owner's Suite on Quest

excitedofharpenden

Thanks Phil, since I doubt I'd ever see the inside of one. :rolleyes: If you get a chance and can get a photo of a PH suite, I'd love to see that.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Garry

Thanks Phil, since I doubt I'd ever see the inside of one. :rolleyes: If you get a chance and can get a photo of a PH suite, I'd love to see that.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Garry

The Club World Owners Suite is the largest Suites on Azamara. There are no Penthouse Suites.

The Club World Owners Suite is the largest Suites on Azamara. There are no Penthouse Suites.

Opps. My bad. I mean the Club Continent (N-1) Suites. I'm thinking about Oceania Insignia. They call them PH on that ship.

Garry

I seem to like the drapes and rugs but the lamps are a little modern for me. .love hte idea of the new bathrooms.

i emailed Heike a few weeks back and she told me notihng was to be done with the deck 8 suites at this time. . i would settle for a new rug as some have stains in them. my bed is fine.

Just got off the Quest and we were fortunately the first guests in the suite. It is fabulous. They did a great job. There were two minor things that should be addressed. The magnifying mirror in the bathroom is too high. It when I told them they immediately supplied me with a table version. Also, there should be an ottoman for the large chair. But anyone who is lucky enough to stay in that suite should have no complaints. We are now spoiled. Thank you Azamara.

Nice but what really caught my eye is the About Rose room spray. I thought they didn't have it any longer. :confused:

Oh...looks like you can host a nice party in there too.;)

Yes, they are placing the remaining room sprays in the suites. All the more reason to upgrade!

Yes, they are placing the remaining room sprays in the suites. All the more reason to upgrade!

Remaining? I thought it was gone completely from what I read on here. Does that mean they are changing all the toiletries?

It would be so nice if ACC sold the spray in one of their shops.

Remaining? I thought it was gone completely from what I read on here. Does that mean they are changing all the toiletries?

It would be so nice if ACC sold the spray in one of their shops.

I don't read that in Bonnies post. The room spray is not being reordered by the sounds of it and existing supplies become perk suites, no mention of the other toiletries