COKE PRODUCTS New Management/Ownership????

Sea saw 56

Pepsi Max all the way for me, only Diet Coke when I can't get Max.

And for those who say it's only soda how many drinkers wouldn't be happy if they couldn't get their favorite beer.

Holy smokes! It's pop!

Just curious as to what region you live in. I am in Western New York and we use the term "pop" here all the time here. In most places I think people refer to it as "soda" however. Definitely seems like a regional term though and I always smile when I hear someone else refer to it as pop! :)

I seem to remember being on a cruise or two where BOTH products were offered! Why, oh why, can't we have a choice!?! I am a die hard Coke fan and if a restaurant only serves Pepsi I have to have lemon in it or if it's self serve, I put in a splash of Mt. Dew or something to change the taste.

OP - Im with you. Nothing Pepsi makes tastes good to me. I love NCL and them having Pepsi products is not going to stop me from sailing, I just buy a case of diet coke and bring it with me. However, it sure would make it nice if I did not have to

Clearly NCL will go with whichever company gives them the best deal... Right now that is Pepsi. If Coke can step up with a deal that is more profitable for NCL, I'm sure they would switch in a heartbeat.

As far as beverages on the ship go... I could not care less...

The coffee is so gross....I wish they would get a Starbucks onboard.

Bad Coffee and no coke for a week :eek: .... But at least I can bring cokes.

You obviously don't like coffee then!

No self-respecting coffee lover likes the burnt aftertaste of Starbucks.

I do agree that the coffee on board could be improved, but please, not that cr@p.

You obviously don't like coffee then!

No self-respecting coffee lover likes the burnt aftertaste of Starbucks.

I do agree that the coffee on board could be improved, but please, not that cr@p.

I liked the extra $ coffee on NCL better than Starbucks, and it's cheaper.

As for soda, I'd guess 30% like coke, 30% like Pepsi, and the rest don't care.

Not a big "pop" (I'm from the Midwest) drinker but would rather have Coke than Pepsi. On my last cruise I drank bottled water and coffee purchased at the coffee shop on Getaway. Saw many folks carrying on Coke products.

PLEASE - We don't sail with anyone else. We are big NCL cheerleaders. BUT---the one BIG change that would be SOOOO welcome would be (since there are so many new people in charge of NCL) get rid of the Pepsi products and go back to Coca-Cola!!! PLEASE!!!!

Two more in favor of Pepsi.

And for those who say it's only soda how many drinkers wouldn't be happy if they couldn't get their favorite beer.

I can't get my favourite beer on NCL, or any anywhere near the top of the list.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just have something different for the week.

Just curious as to what region you live in. I am in Western New York and we use the term "pop" here all the time here. In most places I think people refer to it as "soda" however. Definitely seems like a regional term though and I always smile when I hear someone else refer to it as pop! :)

I've lived all over the country. Grew up calling it pop.

Didn't grow up loyal to a brand and quit drinking more than maybe 3 a week years ago.

There was a CC thread from a guy wondering what brand of BOTTLED WATER the ship would have because he only drank Dasani bottled water-said it was better. :eek:

Another fun bit of nonsense was the guy wondering if he needed to bring his own ketchup on the cruise because he was real particular about his ketchup.

It's pop. It's not like we're discussing the crummy beer selection on the ship-you know...something that is actually important and has an effect on our happiness.

I can't get my favourite beer on NCL, or any anywhere near the top of the list.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I just have something different for the week.

Favorite beer? Hah! Insert ' decent beer'.

Adaptability.

That's what separates us from ...... well, anyway.......

Edited by luddite