Live from Allure of the Seas - October 5, 2014

Daghis

Welcome to my next installment of "Live from..."

This cruise in the continaution of a two-cruise set, first being on Norwegian Getaway, from which we disembarked this morning. My friend, Bryan, and I are now in the Springhill Suites, relaxing for the evening.

This cruise is a Western Caribbean itinerary:

normal_Allure-itinerary.png

We are expecting to get to the port fairly early, sometime around 10:00 AM.

We are cruising with a sizeable group of friends. If you want to see us at sail away (5:00 PM), look for us on the Port Everglades Webcam. We are planning to be in the port-side aft balcony on deck 11. Look for a group all wearing purple shirts. :)

I look forward to sharing my cruise with all of you! :D

Good morning!

We're getting ready to have breakfast here at the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. We don't get a view of the ship, but for the price, we're very satisfied with this hotel.

Today is a very exciting day! We get to board Lady Allure! I'm very excited! :D

Lunch will be at Giovanni's Table, if we can manage that. They're first-come/first-served for lunch, and we've got a group of 30 or so going there. Hopefully it'll all work out and they'll be able to keep us together.

I also want to stop by the excursions desk to see whether they can keep our Nellie's Beach cabanas together. We booked several (far in advance) and it'd be nice to be near each other. I'm sure our other cabana neighbors would appreciate that, too! :)

We will be doing the same itinerary in 3 months but on Oasis. Looking forward to your review. We sailed these ports many times and cruised on Oasis last Jan. Love Oasis but be prepared for crowded elevators esp when you embark but we didn't get on until around 1. We walked to our 11th floor cabin carrying a lot of carry on bags but had we had known we would have put them in our luggage. We were just impatient and were so excited to see the ship! Have a great cruise!

What a great surprise to find this today on CC.

We love the Allure having sailed her twice, both times in July on the Western route.

I cannot wait to hear all about it.................

Especially since we have a long way to go till our Oasis sailing next July.

Thanks for taking the time.

Safe Journey

Sea Ya

Welcome to my next installment of "Live from..."

This cruise in the continaution of a two-cruise set, first being on Norwegian Getaway, from which we disembarked this morning. My friend, Bryan, and I are now in the Springhill Suites, relaxing for the evening.

This cruise is a Western Caribbean itinerary:

normal_Allure-itinerary.png

We are expecting to get to the port fairly early, sometime around 10:00 AM.

We are cruising with a sizeable group of friends. If you want to see us at sail away (5:00 PM), look for us on the Port Everglades Webcam. We are planning to be in the port-side aft balcony on deck 11. Look for a group all wearing purple shirts. :)

I look forward to sharing my cruise with all of you! :D

Can you PLEASE...Pretty Please collect & post the Daily Compasses. The only ones floating around on here are older!

Enjoy the Cruise!!

Can you PLEASE...Pretty Please collect & post the Daily Compasses. The only ones floating around on here are older!

Enjoy the Cruise!!

Yes, that would be great... if you can :)

Also, could you post what the 'local time' is when you dock in Cozumel?

We're on this itinerary next month and it would help plan a shore excursion.

Enjoy

Enjoy the Cruise!!

This would be great as we are going on Allure in 4 weeks on the same route....

Cant wait to follow along with your review!!

Also if you hear about when Capt Johnny is scheduled to go on vacation...We hear it might be within the next couple weeks (before our cruise ) but also hear that SOMETIMES he stays on a bit longer..We sailed with him in 2006 on the Mariner and the DW LOVES hearing his "GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING " announcements ....Have a GREAT CRUISE!!!

Thanx,

Scott