Self Serve Ice Cream

Lauriejl2

This was a big thing for my kids on our Disney Cruises---Does the Breeze have (free) self serve soft serve machines? Where are they located and are so open at certain hours or all hours?

24 hours (both ice cream & frozen yogurt) - in the lido marketplace

Get a half glass of lemonade and then rest with vanilla soft serve ice cream and you have a frosted lemonade like you get at Chick Fil A. Those are so good. free lemonade and free soft serve ice cream makes for a really great free cold frosty drink.

Get a half glass of lemonade and then rest with vanilla soft serve ice cream and you have a frosted lemonade like you get at Chick Fil A. Those are so good. free lemonade and free soft serve ice cream makes for a really great free cold frosty drink.

Get a can of Barq's root beer and a large plastic glass and make yourself a root beer float for watching a Dive In Movie on the lido deck. -OR AT ANYTIME>

One of my favorite reasons fro reading thru CC are for posts like these. I am SO GOING TO TRY the lemonade with ice cream post on our cruise on the Conquest THIS WEEKEND!!!!!( AHHHH Cant help myself..... ) That sounds so darn good, I may not even notice that there is no alcohol in it!

I also thought the ice cream with coffee and white, or even better with chocolate milk if they have that, would be sooo good. And free instead of a fancy spendy milkshake or coffee drink.

The 24 hour complimentary soft serve ice milk, ice cream in the buffet is just ok, however for a small fee you can get real & much better ice cream, milkshakes, specialty coffees, cakes, cookies & pastries at the Plaza Café located on deck 5, Ocean Plaza, midship.. And don't forget that banana splits are available (complimentary) on the children's menu in the main dining room.

:)

Edited by ObstructedView2

... and whipped cream vodka?

What is it really? I suppose the fro-yo is better as the first ingredient is real dairy but some of the stabilizers like carrageenan ( a type of glue) turn me off a little. I still eat the stuff on a cruise.

yogurtingredients_zps1d2099e8.jpg

icecreamingredients_zpse0cbf7fc.jpg

I would be interested to know how many cartons of that stuff they go through on a cruise. I see them carrying trays of empty cartons in to the back. I guess I would need to go on the Behind the Fun Tour to ask this question.

I probably ate the equivalent of a few cartons on our last two cruises. I like them service with some chocolate chip cookies broke up over a big bowl from the salad bar of the soft serve. No wimpy little clear cup for me.