Solo Cabin List

denatravels

NCL Escape will have 84 which will be most in North America. I am thinking of taking this one

I recently booked a studio on the Escape for a 3 night cruise from Miami in Nov. based upon all of the positive comments about the NCL studios. I decided to book this cruise to see if I would like a studio on a longer cruise. Looking forward to the new ship.

RC - Brilliance of the Seas

American Cruise Lines - US River Cruises - solo cabins on all their boats (see my review Solo on the Queen of the Mississippi on this board).

I recently booked a studio on the Escape for a 3 night cruise from Miami in Nov. based upon all of the positive comments about the NCL studios. I decided to book this cruise to see if I would like a studio on a longer cruise. Looking forward to the new ship.

RC - Brilliance of the Seas

American Cruise Lines - US River Cruises - solo cabins on all their boats (see my review Solo on the Queen of the Mississippi on this board).

I think thats a good idea- I had one on the Epic and loved it. I upgraded on the Breakaway, but if I went on the Escape because it is new I probably wouldnt spend anytime in thecabin anyway and would be fine with the studio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Please help add to this list of ships which have solo cabins:

NCL Epic

NCL Getaway

NCL Breakaway

RC Quantum of the Seas

RC Anthem of the Seas

P & O Azura

P&O Arcadia (18+ pax only)

P&O Aurora

P&O Britannia (includes single Balconies)

P&O Oriana (18+ pax only)

P&O Ventura

Regards John

Brilliance of the Seas has three single cabins. I had one in May, and will be in the next door cabin in September!

Ovation of the Seas is being built with single cabins, I have a balcony booked for the maiden in April 2016. Harmony will also have single cabins.