Something I really miss in this RCI Forum

bigque

Looking at some of these threads with the pages upon pages of post replies made me thing of those threads when people use to post their favorite cruise pictures. There use to be some beautiful and outstanding photos that would get posted that I enjoyed looking at, some of which I use to use as a background or screen savers on my laptop! :cool:

I really miss seeing them.

There's an RCCL photography board here :D

Wow, I just checked that out. It might in fact be the worst website for picture posting I've ever seen. Talk about difficult to navigate.

I'm with the OP, I liked the thread with various pictures. Easy to scroll through.

Well, O.K. then, here's some for you

Looking at some of these threads with the pages upon pages of post replies made me thing of those threads when people use to post their favorite cruise pictures. There use to be some beautiful and outstanding photos that would get posted that I enjoyed looking at, some of which I use to use as a background or screen savers on my laptop! :cool:

I really miss seeing them.

Celebrity Equinox at anchor in Belize

IMG_0417_zpsd336884f.jpg

Sunset at Cozumel

1231a_zps334096b3.jpg

Cabo San Lucas

1007a_zpsf7e1ad9a.jpg

Leaving Fort Lauderdale

IMG_0136_zpsb8c17a49.jpg

I love looking at the photos also. One of these days I'll figure out how to post some pictures.

I'm in the same boat, so to speak. If only I knew how to post photos of our cruises, I would.

I wish that CC had a permanent area with a tutorial written in plain English that explains to the less tecnologically inclined how to post photos on CC.

Great Pictures...I Love it...Thank you for posting them and I hope it keeps up! :cool:

Here is one of my favorites I took from my 1st cruise that started me cruising...

Serenade of the Seas taken from Coco Cay:

TheSovereignoftheSeas2.jpg

Great Pictures...I Love it...Thank you for posting them and I hope it keeps up! :cool:

Here is one of my favorites I took from my 1st cruise that started me cruising...

Serenade of the Seas taken from Coco Cay:

TheSovereignoftheSeas2.jpg

I'm sure you meant to say "Sovereign of the Seas"... :D

Archived