What to wear for 1st night dinner?

atdahop

Have you ever had occasion to not get your luggage delivered before dinner and had to wear to dinner the clothing you had on for embarkation?

How many do not change for the first night dinner and just go wearing their embarkation clothing?

Yep..I wore the shorts I had on when I got on the ship! Our bags didn't arrive until 9pm... The 1st night is ULTRA casual. If you can change, that's fine. If you can't,, then that's ok, too!

We've had luggage beat us to our cabin, and we've had luggage on the "snail trail"...either way, I don't stress about it. It's not a big deal.

Yes we have had our luggage arrive late and had to wear what we boarded the ship in. But no worries, everyone is really casual the first night . But if your lucky your luggage we arrive early and you will have your choice of what to wear. Just have a good time.

Cori

Most time we wear what we wore to the ship , that is if we are driving to the port. This is any where fro 35 minutes to 3 hours. Most times I wear a skirt and top. Something long and does not wrinkle for the skirt. My DH will wear dress pants and a nice shirt. If we fly, then I pack a change of clothes in the carry on.

It depends. I typically wear a sundress or other nicer outfit to board. So I have worn that to dinner if I'm not too hot or sweaty by then. I always have a spare outfit for dinner in my carry on so that I can freshen up before dinner, along with my make-up, deodorant, etc...

My summer wardrobe is pretty much dresses and almost all of them would be okay for dinner. I just sometimes feel gross after being out in the sun all day or traveling all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always packed the first night dinner clothes in my carry-on just in case. At a minimum then I have something I can wear for dinner and something for the days if luggage is lost - gives me a breather to figure out what the heck I would do:)

We always plan to wear what we wear onboard at the first night. Since we always arrive 1-2 days early to port it makes it much easier.

Sent from my iPad using Forums