Ship Pin

bragstarr

Was going through some stuff from cruises this morning and realized I never received a ship pin when I was on Carnival Conquest in January. Was my third cruise with Carnival so I assume I should have gotten one. Does anyone know who I can email and possibly get one sent to me?

The individual ship pins are nomore. Contact Carnival public relations. If they still have any left they will send it to you. You will also need to provide some sailing information. Good luck in finding your pin.

The individual ship pins are nomore. Contact Carnival public relations. If they still have any left they will send it to you. You will also need to provide some sailing information. Good luck in finding your pin.

Actually that's not true.

You get a one time Gold VIFP ship pin when you sail on your 1st Gold cruise.

Then you start getting a unique ship and year specific pin on every cruise after you reach Platinum or above.

It doesn't sound like the OP was at the Gold level yet.

Then you start getting a unique ship and year specific pin on every cruise after you reach Platinum or above.

I agree, I got mine on my last cruise when I reached Gold in January.. No idea what to do with it.

Janey, I haven't gotten a pin on my last few Carnival cruises. I'm platinum. I don't think Carnival is giving pins anymore except for the one-time pin when you reach gold.

I agree, I got mine on my last cruise when I reached Gold in January.. No idea what to do with it.

Only get a specific ship pin after turning Platinum....and a VIFP generic pin when turning Gold. My husband has collected pins from every ship we've been on (they used to give them out on all ships).....he puts them on a CCL baseball hat and wears them when we cruise (only on CCL cruise ships tho)....LOL

Thank you all for your answers. I cruise across multiple lines and I do a bit of "scrap booking in a frame" with my ship cards, pins and some small scale souvenirs. It sort of irks me that you used to get a ship pin for every cruise and now they've turned it into another benefit. So I have them from my first cruises in Imagination and Glory on Carnival, will get something from what it read here on my next Carnival cruises since I go up a level and will be missing this ship pin. Something small but frustrating. It's every line, not just Carnival...will these small scale cut backs,. Not paying some ridiculous price on ebay but I will write Carnival and ask if perhaps I can get one. Thanks all.

Only get a specific ship pin after turning Platinum....and a VIFP generic pin when turning Gold. My husband has collected pins from every ship we've been on (they used to give them out on all ships).....he puts them on a CCL baseball hat and wears them when we cruise (only on CCL cruise ships tho)....LOL

I do the same thing....check out my icon...

Janey, I haven't gotten a pin on my last few Carnival cruises. I'm platinum. I don't think Carnival is giving pins anymore except for the one-time pin when you reach gold.

Interesting, I cruise several times a year and always get one. I'll be on the Magic in a week so I'll check. My guess is you probably got skipped by your cabin steward. I've had a couple of cruises that I've had to ask for some of the things that are suppose to be a perk.

Thank you all for your answers. I cruise across multiple lines and I do a bit of "scrap booking in a frame" with my ship cards, pins and some small scale souvenirs. It sort of irks me that you used to get a ship pin for every cruise and now they've turned it into another benefit. So I have them from my first cruises in Imagination and Glory on Carnival, will get something from what it read here on my next Carnival cruises since I go up a level and will be missing this ship pin. Something small but frustrating. It's every line, not just Carnival...will these small scale cut backs,. Not paying some ridiculous price on ebay but I will write Carnival and ask if perhaps I can get one. Thanks all.

I've got multiples from many ships, if you want to let me know which one's you are missing I might be able to send them to you. Mine just sit in a bowl on my dresser.

I've got multiples from many ships, if you want to let me know which one's you are missing I might be able to send them to you. Mine just sit in a bowl on my dresser.

Janey, it's Carnival Conquest. If you had one and would send to me I'd gladly reimburse you for the cost of sending and give numerous thanks!

I got one in June and March

Edited by Cruise-Crazy

You'd be amazed at what might come forth with the right cabin steward

if a ten dollar bill gets passed somewhere along the line

along with your showing some interest as a collector.

I cruise with my album of Carnival cards

- that usually wows everyone from Cruise Director

down thru the helpful Guest Services people

on down to the Cabin stewards in the hallway, who often gather around to see!

I get big smiles!! ;)

At that time is when I mention that I also collect pins too

and sometimes stuff automagically appears!

That one-time Gold Pin is a fallacy... the "one-time" aspect

We've had a pair of those Gold Pins

on every cruise we've done for the last 3 or 4 cruises! :D

without asking/prompting..they were there already in the cabin

when we brought our hand-luggage in!

The last ones we got ... seems they are now dated, per year

- these latest pins showed 2014 in the lower red area.

No pics of these new 2014 pins, sorry.

You'd be amazed at what might come forth with the right cabin steward

if a ten dollar bill gets passed somewhere along the line

along with your showing some interest as a collector.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I just plumb forgot. Too busy shoveling Guy's Burgers in my mouth

ry%3D480

This is what I do, Conquest not up yet as I need to start a new one.....after my next cruise....one ship card is too lonely!

Interesting, I cruise several times a year and always get one. I'll be on the Magic in a week so I'll check. My guess is you probably got skipped by your cabin steward. I've had a couple of cruises that I've had to ask for some of the things that are suppose to be a perk.

Janey,

I see Festivale is in your signature, if you have an extra pin you would like to part with I'll be happy to buy it from you.:D My e-mail is jmb1143 at aol dot com

Do you have a hat, beach bag, etc., or something like that? Something that you take on every cruise? Tack it on there.

I also like the scrapbooking idea, or you could use it with a ship photo you've purchased.