Dancing with the Stars Spring 2015 Gowns and more chatting

KandCsailing

Thanks as always Kerri! I can't wait to see Julianne's "lacy black performance dress" tonight when I watch the second half of the show.

Love this red dress - very dramatic with the strong eyes and lips and braided bun. Assuming the bun isn't real because her hair isn't long enough but who knows.

I am getting a little tired of the over-wrought hysterical praising from the three crazy judges! Appreciate Len's slightly more reasoned comments.

I agree. Appreciate it while you can. This is his last DWTS season, if he sticks to what he said back at the end of last year. I think the show will miss him. I know I will. It was nice to see him on the dance floor for a little bit at the end of Nastia's dance.

I am really disappointed in tonight's results. There is no way that Noah should be in the finals. He has worked hard, overcome lots of obstacles, and he seems like a nice guy. But it's supposed to be about the best dancer!!

I think it's ridiculous that he is still in while a great dancer like Nastia goes home. Not fair.

Rant over.

I loved Julianne's dress and hair tonight.

Well, I accidentely saw the result reading on this board before I watched the show. Not happy at all that Noah is in the final. I admire him and think he does a good job considering his challenges, but this really should be about the best dancer, not a sympathy vote. Not fair at all.

The judges don't help, for instance, giving him a 9 and Nastia a 9 on Monday on one of the dances. There is no way to compare their dancing unless you are giving him a score due to sympathy.

I didn't even go back and watch the show once I knew how it came out. My husband is so mad he says he won't even watch the final!

HI all!

I just watched the show last night & felt the same way you did Sandy about Erin's prom dress! Also was shocked to see that Noah's still there & not Nastia altho' seeing Derek leave made me happy. I'd like to see Val win.

Samantha did dress more elegantly than Brooke & Erin IMO.

See you next week! Sure hope the outcome is decided by dancing ability

& not popularity.

~ Jo ~ :)

Yeah, I agree that it's shocking Noah is in the final three! I admire him and all, but he's not a good dancer because he's just not able to be. It's a dancing contest!

So let's just watch for the fashion, shall we? :o

I liked Erin's black dress and I think I liked Julianne's and CarryAnn's dresses (can't remember).

I'm rooting for Rumer (as I'm sure I've said before).

Yikes! Erin found another prom dress! Once again, I like the color (love yellow) and the dress but it just does not look like right for Erin.

I like Carrie Ann and Julianne's so far. I would like to see Erin in Julianne's dress.

Edited by Scrapnana

I like Erin's dress choice. I think she's getting more confident in trying different styles.

Carrie Ann's is interesting with the design.

Julianne looks good in green, but I can't believe I'm thinking a sequined gown is a bit boring. I'm liking it more the more I see it though.

I have really enjoyed every bit of this season. When I first learned who was going to be on, I wasn't that excited, but it has turned out to be really geat. I do not vote, so I cannot complain about who is sent home. I am awed by what Noah can do. He is a star in every sense of the word for his limitations Since this is also a fan based selection and phone calls count, he obviously has a lot of people wanting to see him win

Over the weeks I also have loved see the outfits of the judges and Erin. For the most part, I thought they all were attractive.

Tonight's finals were a true competition. Tomorrow night will be a nail biter.

Wow, the freestyle dances were absolutely amazing! I'm still rooting for Rumer - she's a true ballroom dancer! We shall see.

Erin's prom dress look doesn't look right to me but I guess we could get used to it. It was a beautiful dress. Loved Julianne's hair - her dress was a little old-fashioned.

Ok, one more night for this season - it's been great chatting with all of you.

They blocked this site at work - after 9 years! I'm so sad!

I'm not a fan of Erin's prom dresses either - too poofy on the bottom. I agree with Scrapnana that Julianne's green dress would have suited her better.

I loved the top of Carrie Anne's dress - the pattern and color were gorgeous on her. I couldn't see much of the bottom until she stood up and then it looked kind of poofy too. Are poofy skirts the new style?

I thought Ryker won the freestyle last night. His dance really showed his personality - a mix of that old-fashioned elegant ballroom and modern/young. But for the whole season, I hope Rumer wins. She is so good even though she hasn't had the experience, and it would be nice to see Val get a Mirrorball.

I only watched the dances last night as we are very busy remodeling our basement for my mom, so I didn't really see the dresses.

I am hoping Rumer wins, next Ryker. I admire Noah, and thought his second dance was his best all season, but I do want the best dancer to win, not the most popular. But, as we all know, that often doesn't happen on DWTS.

I'm rooting for Rumer also.

I'll try to remember to look for dress photos after volleyball tonight. Had a full day starting with having my car towed, then the dentist and ordering a funeral arrangement for a friend's mil.

When I saw Erin's yellow dress with the satin belt, all I could think was Sandy in the movie Grease. Looks exactly like what she would wear at Rydell High's dance off.

Edited by cruisead

When I saw Erin's yellow dress with the satin belt, all I could think was Sandy in the movie Grease. Looks exactly like what she would wear at Rydell High's dance off.

Me, too! :D:D !

I loved the color of Julianne's dress, and I agree with those who said it would look good on Erin.

Rumor is, IMO, the best dancer and should win if that's what the voters are looking for. I loved her freestyle! Riker's was good but too frenetic and I found something about the music irritating. Noah's freestyle seemed similar to another dance he did. Noah is amazing but he really does very little dancing, although he has been able to pull off some incredible lifts.

I wish they wouldn't stretch the final show out for 2 hours! Too much filler!:D

Sherri:)

I was glad to see Erin did not show up in another prom dress but the silver inserts in that dress did not work right (the silver creased where the white didn't). I was happy to see her in ballet flats rather than foot killing sky high heels.

I need to see more of Carrie Ann's and Julianne's.

I agree that Rumer should win after tonight's show although I like the other two.

I like Carrie Ann's dresses, also. I really like the lace pieces that continue on to the skirt on last night's dress. Love, love, love Julianne's teal dress.

I found the dance Julianne and Derek (and the two young ones) rather strange.

Definitely think the two hour finale had too much fluff - one hour would suffice.

I love Julianne's teal dress, thanks for sharing the picture. I liked both of Carrie Ann's but did not care for Erin's white dress last night. She needs to get a new stylist for next season.:D

Show was way too long, I wish they would scrap the fusion dances and a lot of the filler. I do like seeing all of the contestants, though. Julianne and Derick's dance was beyond strange, kind of creepy, but any performance connected with Cia seems to be that way.

Rumor and Riker were so close in ability but I do think Rumor had a slight edge with her technique. Good outcome!:D I will miss Len next season.

Sherri:)

Edited by sjb317