Lovely credit to Heike

uktog

A lovely picture of Heike that was shared with me today

Captain Johannes recognising her 15 years with RCI ships - starting with Zenith, Horizon, Galaxy, Mercury, Millennium, Summit and since 2007 with Azamara Club Cruises

heike_zps40b1dd16.jpg

I first met this fantastic person on our first Azamara voyage ( the Quest's 24 day voyage in 2007 from Athens to Singapore ) and have had the privilege to sail with her many times since then on the Journey. She embodies the "heart and soul" of Azamara and is a true professional making sure that your Azamara experience is the best possible.

Congrats on 15 years and I wish you many more!

Congratulations on your wonderful milestone Heike. I've had the great pleasure of knowing Heike for most of her 15 year tenure in the Royal Caribbean Family. She's an incredibly hard worker, and genuinely cares about the guests having a fantastic onboard experience. IMO, Heike is the best Hotel Director at Sea. Though we have no current plans to sail with Azamara, I hope to see her again at some point in the future.

Warm regards to Heike & Captain Johannes, from myself and my family !

Edited by Host Andy

I got off Journey yesterday and so was on board when Heike reached her fantastic milestone.

Before this voyage I did not know her well, having cruised with her only once previously. Now I see why fellow CC posters give her such plaudits. She is kind, tremendously professional and very solicitous of her guests welfare. And she is a great troubleshooter too.

Azamara are so fortunate to have three wonderful HD's in Heike, Phillip and Ryzsard

I got off Journey yesterday and so was on board when Heike reached her fantastic milestone.

Before this voyage I did not know her well, having cruised with her only once previously. Now I see why fellow CC posters give her such plaudits. She is kind, tremendously professional and very solicitous of her guests welfare. And she is a great troubleshooter too.

Azamara are so fortunate to have three wonderful HD's in Heike, Phillip and Ryzsard

You beat me to it Hazel! :)

Well done Heike and if your reading this thread, as I know you do read CC often, then we won't mention that word beginning with A! :D

SO glad you have had a good cruise Hazel and Lottie and that you have really got to know that national treasure known as Heike - oops sometimes used of an older person Heike we are not saying you are old we are saying you are an absolute treasure, one of a kind and we really do appreciate all you do for every single guest on board

"Dear Azamara guests, or as I often like to say our loyal 'Azamarians' :), I am so honored reading the lovely comments on this particular thread. Wow, I was blushing reading the comments.

I love what I am doing and am blessed to have found my place in this wonderful company with my friends and fellow colleagues. I have found my destination at sea :).

I hope to see each and everyone again soon on one of our voyages.

Heike"

"Dear Azamara guests, or as I often like to say our loyal 'Azamarians' :), I am so honored reading the lovely comments on this particular thread. Wow, I was blushing reading the comments.

I love what I am doing and am blessed to have found my place in this wonderful company with my friends and fellow colleagues. I have found my destination at sea :).

I hope to see each and everyone again soon on one of our voyages.

Heike"

Lovely lady, great hotel director, caring guest experience curator....we love our Heike. Thanks for all the great work you and the team do on behalf of our guests.

Regards, Larry Pimentel

Hi Andy. I must have misunderstood, but are there 2 Hotel Directors for the Journey? A gentleman was associated with that position in another review? We will be cruising aboard the Journey and I was hoping to have the information ahead of time. Thank you.

[quote name=Host Andy. IMO, Heike is the best Hotel Director at Sea. Though we have no current plans to sail with Azamara, I hope to see her again at some point in the future.

Warm regards to Heike & Captain Johannes, from myself and my family ![/quote]

Sorry, Andy. I just read a little further, and found that there are 3 HD's. Thank you, anyway:)

Hi Andy. I must have misunderstood, but are there 2 Hotel Directors for the Journey? A gentleman was associated with that position in another review? We will be cruising aboard the Journey and I was hoping to have the information ahead of time. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...