Nice souvenirs from Bermuda?

Spike5556

Wondering if anyone that has visited Bermuda can recommend unique souvenirs that saw and or purchased from a previous trip? Or where is a good place to shop for them? I would love to find a pretty windchime! Thanks for any tips!

If you're docking at "The Dockyard" there are many little shops and arts and crafts type things in the shops there. You should have no problem finding something and I do believe I recall seeing some wind chimes (last year, anyway) in some shops.

Walk over to Clocktower Mall @Dockyard, 10 years ago - we brought a very nice bolster pillow for $15 or $20 USD from one of the small shops, it was hand-made locally, excellent material & thick fabric - on the living sofa as I'm looking at it.

beach glass

a moongate charm,

a wonderful Ruby ring from Crisson jewelers in Hamilton (sized for me in one day...

from my honeymoon there in 1981, I have a cedar handled purse.

We have cups that say Bermuda.

That year we also bought Passion Flower perfume from the original site of the perfumery and more recently from the new site in St. George...http://www.lilibermuda.com/

A bottle of Bermuda Gold liqour

My son was done with his Bermuda shirts- so I kept em for me!

When Triminghams was still open in 1981, we bought a china pin (capidomonte flowers) for my husbands grandmother....I have it now that she has passed on...means nothing to anyone but us....

My husband also has a wool sweater from Triminghams....

We have been there 5 times....this summer will be our 6th visit...Hope to find something in Crissons... ;) We don't usually find anything we like at the Dockyard for ourselves...

Bernadette

Edited by BratDet

I have seen people talking about some unique jewelry that has the pink bermuda sand, I hope to find that on our upcoming trip!

There is a shop in St. George on the same street and side with Wahoo's..off the square...I'm not sure the name..but they make local handmade jewelry. I love their shop...

I have seen people talking about some unique jewelry that has the pink bermuda sand, I hope to find that on our upcoming trip!

I bought a necklace with pink sand at the craft market in the dockyard.

1. Lili Bermuda perfume purchased at Bermuda Perfumery in St. George.

2. Swizzle Inn t-shirt (Swizzle Inn, Swagger Out).

3. Hand painted coffee mugs from the Dockyard craft market with images of local flowers (Bermudiana).

We get a Christmas ornament at the glass factory. I've also gotten a glass pig there, since I collect pigs.

Local crafts at both the Dockyard craft market and Harbor Nights in Hamilton (Wed. evening), including pink sand jewelry, scenic prints, tiles/trivets.

Andrea Mosher (I think that's her first name) sells gorgeous pink sand jewelry both in Bermuda (Hamilton and Dockyard) and online if you want to look it up.

Have a great trip! :)

It's Alexandra Mosher - http://www.alexandramosher.com/

She has a small shop right in the mall in Hamilton. I bought one of the small starfish necklaces last year. Very pretty.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
The stuff from the Glass Factory at the dockyard is really fantastic.

for those unfamiliar do not expect this stuff cheap. there are some small figures for 17 or so and mid level for 45ish but if you want dishes you are talking 3 figures.

not saying isnt worth it but i got sticker shock.

Wondering if anyone that has visited Bermuda can recommend unique souvenirs that saw and or purchased from a previous trip? Or where is a good place to shop for them? I would love to find a pretty windchime! Thanks for any tips!

Not sure if it was mentioned but just before you head up the road to Tobacco Bay in St George there's a little shop that sells nice hand-painted ceramics and other items. We usually get something there when staying on the island, nice change from the typical stuff...

Edited by blue_water