Beachfront Restaurant near Falmouth?

I asked this over in the Jamaica board but didn't get a response. :(

My husband and I are taking my in-laws on their first cruise in April with a stop in Falmouth. They're not terribly adventurous and not really the lay on the beach type. Our ideal day in Jamaica would be a delicious jerk lunch, cold drinks, reggae music (live?), and possibly something beachfront with a relaxed atmosphere. I also don't want to travel terribly far so something in the Falmouth or Montego Bay areas would be perfect.

Does something like this exist? What would be the best way to get there?

Hilton Rose Hall all inclusive for the day.

My husband & I did that last time we were there and enjoyed it, but as I mentioned my inl-aws are not lay on the beach types and that is a lot per person and a whole lot of time to just eat.

This is true when docking in Ocho Rios ... but the OP is docking in Falmouth where a taxi will be needed to get to a beach bar. ;)

Nope, there is a Margaritaville within the shopping area at Falmouth. At least it was there in November, I believe it opened within the last year. Here's the link. https://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/locations/falmouth/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nope, there is a Margaritaville within the shopping area at Falmouth. At least it was there in November, I believe it opened within the last year. Here's the link. https://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/locations/falmouth/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, there is one within the secured area at Falmouth BUT it's not on the beach with NO beach view. ;)

Right, but I wouldn't consider that a "beach" bar. As a matter of fact, it has no view at all except the inside of the restaurant.

I went to Red Stripe Beach for the first time last January and would go back. It might be a good choice for the OP since there is a covered cafe area and shuttles run fairly frequently. Reggae music is played and there are "jerk" offerings. Even my hamburger was spicy. As others have said, don't be put off by the "view" on the way in.

But they do have a large area with a pool that is nice at that Margaritaville in Falmouth.

We really enjoy hanging out at this Margaritaville when in Falmouth! The pool area is quite large and the servers are great,

We really enjoy hanging out at this Margaritaville when in Falmouth! The pool area is quite large and the servers are great,

Do they serve Jamaican style jerk chicken or is it mostly just the typical Margaritaville fare? We have visited the one at Universal Orlando many times and don't want to go if it's just more of the same in a different location.