I'm sorry Princess but 99 Billion Dollars is a bit much for a cabin.

MilliesMom

So I always go in and check prices and tonight was checking the Alaska cruise.

Mini-suites and Suites are going in excess of 99 billion dollars. :eek:

I know it is a computer glitch (or gosh, I sure hope it is ... ) but had to share. This is a screen print from tonight.

Makes me extremely glad we are already booked. I can truly say we got a phenomenal deal on our mini-suite. :D

PrincessRates.jpg.456daf2d59729fd9a9104764eb56df7f.jpg

I know it is a computer glitch (or gosh, I sure hope it is ... ) but had to share. This is a screen print from tonight.

Makes me extremely glad we are already booked. I can truly say we got a phenomenal deal on our mini-suite. :D

Maybe you did not enter in your Captain's Circle number to get the past passenger discount.

No ... taxes & port charges not included.

Yes, I was signed in and using my past cruiser info ...

Going to stick with our mini ... even tho a suite would be great, I'm sure they would make us pay the difference of what we paid in Sept and what they want now.

I think what happened is that both the mini & suite categories are sold out. Suites have been sold out for quite a while and there was only 1 mini left recently. We are 40 days away from the cruise.

Otherwise ... maybe they want to upgrade people and this way it discourages new client from booking UNTIL the upgrade fairy has finished her job. :D

Knew it would bring a smile to many.

Check out Carnival !! The wife and I did the Inland passage cruise on the C.C.Spirit in June 2010 and since CC's the 'cattle car of the cruise industry' (according to cruise snobs) it was less than a BILLION !! ( a STEAL !!) All kidding aside, we had a BLAST ! on the Spirit, but then what do I know, I've never been able to afford to sail Seaborn OR Silversea. LOL !!

Too funny. Love computer glitches. They must be dealing with a nightmare for the (apparently) new updates going in for Monday. lol

Wonder if they were trying to sell you the whole fleet instead?

My husband said we could purchase the boat and still have LOTS of money left ... LOL

What makes everyone think its a computer glitch! Its part of Princess's new rate structure prematurely leaked - similar to the new Medallion level that was prematurely leaked.

Oh my gosh, I never thought of that ... :eek: We may never be able to avoid Princess again for a mini suite or suite cabin.

Check out Carnival !! The wife and I did the Inland passage cruise on the C.C.Spirit in June 2010 and since CC's the 'cattle car of the cruise industry' (according to cruise snobs) it was less than a BILLION !! ( a STEAL !!) All kidding aside, we had a BLAST ! on the Spirit, but then what do I know, I've never been able to afford to sail Seaborn OR Silversea. LOL !!

We've been on the Carnival Spirit 3 times. What a great ship and crew.

This year Grand Princess (glad I booked early for this cruise ... LOL) and NCL Pearl next year. Can't say we are loyal to any one line. All have their good and bad points.

I just saw that I can book an Oceanview on the Regal Princess Maiden Passage for only $99,999,997,952. I can understand the price, since the Regal does not have any Oceanview cabins - but for that price, I'm sure Princess would be happy to send the ship back to the shipyard and add an Oceanview cabin for me.

No ... taxes & port charges not included.

Yes, I was signed in and using my past cruiser info ...

Going to stick with our mini ... even tho a suite would be great, I'm sure they would make us pay the difference of what we paid in Sept and what they want now.

I think what happened is that both the mini & suite categories are sold out. Suites have been sold out for quite a while and there was only 1 mini left recently. We are 40 days away from the cruise.

Otherwise ... maybe they want to upgrade people and this way it discourages new client from booking UNTIL the upgrade fairy has finished her job. :D

Knew it would bring a smile to many.

Yes Mary a good chuckle for the day. Thanks for the post

I have a whole lot of cruises saved, and the 99 billion is only showing in those catagories that are sold out. I guess that's the new terminology. ;)

Exactly. No need to say "Sold Out" when at that price Princess can afford move-over offers to someone already booked or, just sell you the ship.

That's a hoot! I updated a Word Press plugin on one of my customer sites, and it started wanting to charge $1,000,000.00 for free events. Think the same programmers worked on that plugin and the Princess website?

Archived