Cant see my booking on My Celebrity ...

downundermatt

I am trying to see my booking payment details and make sure my Bev. Package is there and just get the following message:

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I still have 2 months before sailing but this is whole website issue is getting pretty ridiculous. This is my first Celebrity cruise and I am just annoyed that nothing on the darn website works! "Modern Luxury" should also consist of working websites!!!! :mad:

Edited by Georgie562

My final payment is due this week and I can't see or know for sure two Cruise Credits have been applied (2 x $200). Looks like I will be calling Celebrity Again. Other than emailing the CEO I emailed Captains Club a month ago, and they failed to read or answer my actual queries. A follow up email has got no answer.

I had assumed we were all with the same major US online agency - my cruise is booked thru cruise dot com.

I too feel cheated we are missing out of an integral part of the cruise experience, planning and plotting -

Who is to know our cruise will ever show in the cruise history after we have travelled ?:mad:

I'm booked with "tall building" tours and have the same problem so I don't think it's TA specific.

I'm booked with "tall building" tours and have the same problem so I don't think it's TA specific.

Nope, I am not getting that error now, but I had the pleasure a few months back. Still currently getting error 'temporarily' unable to view my reservation. They have a funny use of English, as I can only interpret that now after 3 almost 4 weeks as PERMANENT [emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well , I see this is not fixed and should be .Curse , cuss , Curse.

I wasnt going to continue to post on this thread but rather than have it disappear ................ Come on Celebrity , let us see our reservations on your website please - I would like to spend more money with you !:eek:

I emailed Michael Bayley at head office and received a reply a week ago.(see part of the response below)

Needless to say the problem still exists and 'dampening' our enthusiasm might be an understatement.

I am truly sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced in adding your upcoming sailings under your “My Cruises” account. Moreover, I sincerely regret that due to this inconvenience, you are rethinking your loyalty with our company. Rest assured, we fully understand how important it is to provide our guests with nothing less than first class service, from the initial booking process to the very end of your sailing. Therefore, we share your disappointment that this has not been your experience. I wholeheartedly hope that the difficulties you and many others have experienced will be soon resolved. Please know, though the progress is regrettably slow, our IT Department is continuously working to correct this matter. I remain hopeful that your unfortunate experience has not dampened your enthusiasm for your forthcoming sailings.

Now that SOME people can add cruises can I ask if you can complete Online Check in? We are past final payment.

It won't let me (in the UK) past Immigration Details. Message along the lines of unable to accept your details at the moment.

I am trying to see if all the component parts of our cruise are actually there as it is not showing flights, transfers or drinks package which our TA assures us are there and will show on the Xpress pass.

I was able to add my 2 cruises but NOT ABLE to VIEW the reservations.

I have not tried to complete check in but I suspect there are still major problems in that area.

It really is quite unbelievable that they would need this much time too solve an 'IT' problem.

This week our cruise on Century was redeployed back to Singapore instead of going from Dubai to Rome.

It had disappeared from 'My Celebrity' by Wednesday ( Miami made the announcement on Tuesday)

On Saturday, I had the cruise transferred to another sailing, which was on ' My Celebrity' within hours. In the past, I have had to add the cruise myself.

Wow, something is working!!!:p;)

Edited by upwarduk

WOW - Something is still NOT working ! I can see the reservation now but continually get this -

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I assume I am not alone ?

We leave next week for a cruise out of Harwich on the 19th. Luckily, I printed our X Pass on one of the rare days accessing "On-line Check-in" was possible. I'd be very upset if we had to take additional unnecessary time to complete the information at check-in. Celebrity, if you're reading this post, this IT incompetence is completely unacceptable.

WOW - Something is still NOT working ! I can see the reservation now but continually get this -

I assume I am not alone ?

Nope! Many that have at least had their bookings showing in My Celebrity have been getting this error for weeks now when trying to VIEW them. It's a joke...how can they keep breaking things so quickly but takes for ever to fix anything?? [emoji33][emoji31][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,

If you having any issues regarding our website, please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details:

• The website URL
  • Which computer you are using - PC, Mac or Mobile Device
  • Reservation number.

This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

SERIOUSLY ???

I have sent emails to concerns@celebrity AS REQUESTED and been assured that the website issue will be looked at . Why would I bother sending another email to another email address regarding the same problem . Bottom line is --

I CANNOT ACCESS MY RESERVATION ON THE CELEBRITY WEBSITE . I CAN NOW SEE IT AFTER WEEKS OF IT BEING INVISIBLE BUT I STILL CANNOT ACCESS THE RESERVATION ONLINE.

Some folks may grow tired of this on CC , but please show some sympathy for others who are deprived of being able to look at , adjust , add specialty restaurants , shore excursions -- SPEND MONEY with Celebrity !! Just being able to enjoy the pre-cruise . I have 3 cabins booked but have to assure others that they really do have reservations -- even though they cannot access them online.

Oh look, a new error message today. For the last ~3 weeks it's been:

Now it's:

The reservation number entered cannot be found. Please check the number and try again.

What the heck, Celebrity. :confused:

I must be crazy but we booked another cruise this morning and I realize that I may never be able to see it on line . :eek: Just as I still cannot see the previous reservation. I have gone from :mad:to:( to:mad: and now :p to Celebrity

Surely the website will be up and running soon and we can all enjoy the precruise stuff happily. OK , now I am :mad: again . Maybe I'll cancel the new cruise.

Hi all,

If you having any issues regarding our website, please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details:

• The website URL
  • Which computer you are using - PC, Mac or Mobile Device
  • Reservation number.

This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

I saw this post yesterday and emailed Celebrity, I received this response today, which to me clarifies what the issue is and what is being done to correct it, and what can be done as an alternate till the problem is corrected. THANK YOU CELEBRITY

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us. As an Elite Plus Captain's Club member, you are very important to us

We sincerely regret the difficulty you have experienced with your "My Celebrity" account and want to add some clarity to the situation. We have recently integrated our reservation system with upgrades that will make the booking process easier. As you are aware, we have been experiencing issues and glitches with the new system. One of the problems that we have been experiencing is that guests booked in a travel agent group are unable to access their reservations in their "My Celebrity" accounts.

Our IT team is aware of the problem and is working diligently to correct it. They expect that the issue should be resolved by 09/16/14. We ask that you have patience and understanding while we work through these issues as we believe that in the long run this new system will be beneficial to both us and our guests.

In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section. If you need assistance with booking shore excursions or any other cruise enhancement, please contact our Cruise Enhancement desk at 800-722-5941.

Mr. Tolliver, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Celebrity Silhouette in November.

Sincerely,

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us...

...In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section....

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

Hi,

Celebrity's "Manage Reservation" is indeed a mess, like many here I cannot see my reservation details.

Did you try out their instructions and did it work for you?

Where can one find this "Not Registered" section that Celebrity mentions, I've searched their entire site and could not find it.